What If ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman77

Mar 30, 2005
What if there is no tommorow ? What if today will be your last day Alive ?

What will you do ?
What will you have in mind ?

Its a new year ,, but .........Well PPL die everyday ..

when i see ur thread, i suddenly imagine myself in the shoes of a prisoner that is going to be hanged tomorrow and die..
If he could see his parents n loved ones one last time, what will he say?? and if the court(let's say) grants him one last wish, wat will he want to do... [except ask the court to let him be alive]

kcuf2 said:
when i see ur thread, i suddenly imagine myself in the shoes of a prisoner that is going to be hanged tomorrow and die..
If he could see his parents n loved ones one last time, what will he say?? and if the court(let's say) grants him one last wish, wat will he want to do... [except ask the court to let him be alive]

Sounds like "Took"...

Hoky said:
Sounds like "Took"...

hha , aha..

Not talking about that guy ,,, just wondering how mny of us really know that one fine day .. WE ARE GOING TO BE DEAD >>>>.

All this human thing going to be Gone .......

That a Good idea ...
Before you go heaven .. Burn first ar ???

ahhahaha

If you lived your life with purpose and done it 'right'. What if the departure is unexpected.

Many greats died unexpectedly, yet they still haunt us till these days. :sweat:

In blossom today then scattered:
life is so like a delicate flower.
How can one expect a fragrance to last forever......

good one :)

People can die anytime anywhere.

If there is no tommorow, there wont be no regret since i have been fighting for my life the best I could. And i'm very satisfied wif that.

Mmm but if i know today is 'the last day' perhaps i would like to 'hear more' 'see more' and of course 'say more' to the people i love. Sometimes - i just to busy wif non sense stuff and forgot the most important thing.

some time we (Human) are just so funny ,..

At time we treat our love some so bad . yet treat our friend , co-worker , Boss better than our love one ..

We get piss off ... even if they do abit of things that upset us ...

life .. So Short .. yet we do this kind of thing ....

ha ha ... Funny funny ...

Sandman77 said:
some time we (Human) are just so funny ,..

At time we treat our love some so bad . yet treat our friend , co-worker , Boss better than our love one ..

We get piss off ... even if they do abit of things that upset us ...

life .. So Short .. yet we do this kind of thing ....

ha ha ... Funny funny ...

It is not funny at all! Human has to learn to truly love one another and not want to destroy and behave hypocritally most of the time. Man got to learn how to throw away all these robbers.

---------------------------------
When you can be easily piss off it is a sign of negative attitude.
People who had a positive outlook on life were significantly less likely to hate others or become frail.

Good question. At this stage, I'd probably spend more time with my loved ones.

One little saying goes, "Live everyday as if it will be your last, for one day, it will be." How true, only that I find it hard to follow this. If I were to throw all caution to the wind today, tomorrow will indeed be my last, because I'd either be convicted of a crime or found to be insane.

People who know they have not much longer to live are usually more carefree and think little about the consequences. It's a great life to have...I think it's even enviable.

Imagine if we knew that we wouldn't be here within a short time from now...those who even bothered to amass some wealth would spend it straightaway...gifts for loved ones, gifts for themselves. There would be no need to worry about being broke tomorrow. :) And I wouldn't even go to work tomorrow if I knew that I would be gone within the next week.

Sandman77 said:
What if there is no tommorow ? What if today will be your last day Alive ?

What will you do ?
What will you have in mind ?

Its a new year ,, but .........Well PPL die everyday ..

you mean in the event that one is aware of the fact he/she is going to die today?

like execution, suicide.

it depends on the context.

can u give a more specific example?

if don't have...just a very general one..

a song lyric from george strait..

"You don’t bring nothing with you here
And you can’t take nothing back
I ain’t never seen a hearse, with a luggage rack"

Rob the banks, spend all the money for a day then wait for the time to die...

i would... cry.

Stereobox said:
you mean in the event that one is aware of the fact he/she is going to die today?

like execution, suicide.

it depends on the context.

can u give a more specific example?

if don't have...just a very general one..

a song lyric from george strait..

"You don’t bring nothing with you here
And you can’t take nothing back
I ain’t never seen a hearse, with a luggage rack"

Let say you are having a nap.. and you see God .
and he let u know that you got one day left ..

Let say you are having a nap.. and you see God .
and he let u know that you got one day left ..

I think most pple care only about Money God....anything else is secondary.

Betta you tell them they are going to be bankrupt or becoming pauper. They more scared than death laaaa......aiyoo. :flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.