What if ..... then alamak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
What if you ask a passerby to take photo of you, then alamak, he drop your camera onto the ground accidentally and break your lens!

What are you going to do?

Last edited:

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
What if you ask a passerby to take photo of you, then alamak, he drop your camera onto the ground accidentally and break your lens!

What are you going to do?
LL lor...cos u the one who ask dat ppl to take pics..:(

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Feel sad lor.

Unless the stranger looks like very very deliberately throw your camera, and you have documentary proof like a video, what can you do?

Gennie

Dec 1, 2009
Hmmm if really this things happen to me and if the other party say sorry to u then no choice got to bare the cost or should I say SUAY lor....

mabmy

Jan 19, 2009
Simei
If it happens to me i think the only thing i can do is to call 995. Heart attack coming. :bsmilie:

Gennie

Dec 1, 2009
If it happens to me i think the only thing i can do is to call 995. Heart attack coming. :bsmilie:
lol.... i think tat depend on which lens bah.....

if u call 995 , i think there will be a joke when the police ask question about why u get fainted in the middle of the road.... :D:D

ijnek

Feb 4, 2008
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
i wouldn't let passby use my cam...
if it's a friend, he/she will hv to bear the cost of repairing

sl005073

Dec 6, 2009
Be selective :sweat: Don't pass to any teens or fragile old folks ?

Will be very very :cry: in the beginning if that happened then :angry: and blame myself .... ?? :dunno:

May 9, 2009
RepulseBay
Asked your Tripod, not passerby.:sticktong

Gennie

Dec 1, 2009
Even if you know that person well, I don't think you will ask for a replacement from him/her under this kind of situation.
But If that person really know you well, normally they wont be so thick skin to ignore about the damage bah..... or maybe worse come to worse half half lor

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
But If that person really know you well, normally they wont be so thick skin to ignore about the damage bah..... or maybe worse come to worse half half lor
Still very difficult to tell. When it comes to such accidents, it can make or ruin a friendship.

Jan 8, 2009
if ask fren to pay like not very fair, cos when u ask him/her to take the photo, u tink got fren will say i cannot cos i scared drop ur cam. then they do u a favour and in then end drop and have to pay for repairs is damm suay for them too. cos if u never ask they wun have to help u and wun drop it.

mdzmr

Jan 5, 2008
Jurong East
To me it's ok. I just said to him/her, no worries it just a disposable camera. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom