What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?

jsbn said:
All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
Are you in this kind of dilemma?........looks like it is time to change! :)

Hong Sien

Nope. Yesterday was on the bus and was going home when this question hit me.

I spent the next 10mins thinking about this wondering how would society and the very fabric fibers that hold humans together in terms of religion, common education, interests, beliefs, thoughts would react if one day everyone came to this realisation that everything they had learnt and sought to understand for their entire lives are all wrong.

I spent the next 10mins thinking about this wondering how would society and the very fabric fibers that hold humans together in terms of religion, common education, interests, beliefs, thoughts would react if one day everyone came to this realisation that everything they had learnt and sought to understand for their entire lives are all wrong.

You were abducted by ET :think:

joking hor,

jsbn said:

Somehow, this brings me to believe Pol Pot was in the same dilemma and decided to turn Kampuchea's society upside down by applying Mao Tse Tungs Cultural Revolution onto his country people.........and you know what happened.

Hong Sien

haha...sound like the Matrix...

Red pill or Blue pill...which will you choose??? ;p

There are no right or wrong.... winner doesn't mean right and loser doesn't mean wrong... what you see may not be true and what you know may not be what you learn.

So what is truth ?

jsbn said:

What would u do?

it takes u so long to realise...

i found out that my teacher was teaching me the wrong things in primary school, hence i normally 1 ear in 1 ear out... i realise that they also just merely go thru the text and regurgitate without understanding the essence of it... so i've known that, wat the adults (my time) know is just from what their 'adults' teach them, then everybody just blindly follow... its like those rituals and such, its just to maintain their status quo & remain their comfort zone... if u remove it away, they might just collapse...

anyway, i am still living in a so called 'reality' where we have gravity, there is a certain physics that govern the way things move... of course i dun even know the principals of all those funny mathematical theories... and who knows wat those aliens call what we call earth, sun, jupiter, maybe we might even be alien to them, and they already defy gravity and the 3 dimensions we have... but still... i believe what i see, i test and i confirm... but humans... then to mislead ppl... i guess thats the goal of living... cos if there isn't anything to fight for... a greater cause... then u fight among yourselves... thats human... no human really love peace even thou they keep talking about peace...

rule of thumb... never believe wat i just wrote.... :devil:

jsbn said:

What would u do?
now you must change systems, BBB

jsbn said:

What would u do?
you have just realised the *** had it all correct all the time? he he he

Hong Sien

there's no absolute truth to begin with. no one knows how it all started nor how it will all end up.

the msyterious first cause is anyone guess.

just be happy with who you are.

jsbn said:

What would u do?

be the next Martin Luther or Charles Darwin

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
it takes u so long to realise...

i found out that my teacher was teaching me the wrong things in primary school, hence i normally 1 ear in 1 ear out... i realise that they also just merely go thru the text and regurgitate without understanding the essence of it... so i've known that, wat the adults (my time) know is just from what their 'adults' teach them, then everybody just blindly follow... its like those rituals and such, its just to maintain their status quo & remain their comfort zone... if u remove it away, they might just collapse...

anyway, i am still living in a so called 'reality' where we have gravity, there is a certain physics that govern the way things move... of course i dun even know the principals of all those funny mathematical theories... and who knows wat those aliens call what we call earth, sun, jupiter, maybe we might even be alien to them, and they already defy gravity and the 3 dimensions we have... but still... i believe what i see, i test and i confirm... but humans... then to mislead ppl... i guess thats the goal of living... cos if there isn't anything to fight for... a greater cause... then u fight among yourselves... thats human... no human really love peace even thou they keep talking about peace...

rule of thumb... never believe wat i just wrote.... :devil:
Awww...... and it sounded so impressive in the 1st para... :(

dDarkroom said:
there's no absolute truth to begin with. no one knows how it all started nor how it will all end up.

the msyterious first cause is anyone guess.

just be happy with who you are.
I guess I shld stop reading history books so often. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.