What have you seen or experienced "disturbed" you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgat

Mar 26, 2004
You may have seen/experienced it or you could be the one committed it. Let's see....

Here are mine:

MRT:

1) Incoming passengers blocking the passage way of outgoing passengers. ;(
2) A middle age lady wrestled her way to a seat as if she owned it, leaving two passengers in front of her fumbled.
3) People just cut in your queve/way/view simply because I didn't inch myself to the door.
4) There will occassionally be one or two rushing out of the cabin to be the first at the escalator. :dunno:

Hawker centres, coffee shops or Restaurants:

1) After meal, people conveniently threw used tissue paper (either for their mouth or their nose) onto the plate or into the soup. :thumbsd:
2) Saw a coffee shop attendent using the table cloth to wipe his hands which he used to blow his nose. :eek:

I will add more when I thought of more...........

When the government keeps saying that the Singapore economy is getting better and better and all my friends are saying that their businesses are getting worse and worse!!!! :dunno:

i have seen the government officials pay increasing by lifts and bounds while at the same time they are telling down to us to cut costs.

bgat said:
You may have seen/experienced it or you could be the one committed it. Let's see....

Here are mine:

MRT:

2) A middle age lady wrestled her way to a seat as if she owned it, leaving two passengers in front of her fumbled.
3) People just cut in your queve/way/view simply because I didn't inch myself to the door.
4) There will occassionally be one or two rushing out of the cabin to be the first at the escalator. :dunno:

1) After meal, people conveniently threw used tissue paper (either for their mouth or their nose) onto the plate or into the soup. :thumbsd:
2) Saw a coffee shop attendent using the table cloth to wipe his hands which he used to blow his nose. :eek:

I have more money now but I can buy less things.
You will always be short of cash every year because your pay increase is less than the inflation rate.

bgat said:

Here are mine:

MRT:

I believe many of us have seen this situation before.

Flyingpig said:
I believe many of us have seen this situation before.

I believe so too but to what extend what you saw kick into your mind so much so you have to write something about it here?

There's too many...every complaint...somehow they will have a "legitimate" reason/excuse/answer to counter....so its pointless pointing out. :p

but the mrt and bus ones...are appalling. ;(
Passengers on trains and buses are so rude...pissed to find even smartly dressed yuppies doing the same thing. And those with family, they instil their bad habits in their kids...seen a mother scolding a child for not grabbing seats for the whole family of 4. Sheesh!

I have a friend who does all this...block the door when boarding train etc...rush for seats....and he's "highly educated". DUH

Canonised said:
When the government keeps saying that the Singapore economy is getting better and better and all my friends are saying that their businesses are getting worse and worse!!!! :dunno:

PM gets good feeling on ground. I doubt that it is so. perhaps swaying the ground. photographer friend of mine said business very quiet.

I hardly take MRT, but if i do, and when i exit and pple crowd to rush in, I WILL ELBOW 'em. *&^$#%!

di0nysus said:
I hardly take MRT, but if i do, and when i exit and pple crowd to rush in, I WILL ELBOW 'em. *&^$#%!
Sometimes, I "accidentally" stepped on their toes when they rushed in...

you know sometimes these people really get onto my nerves to a point I almost wanted to tell them off...

"Back off!!! What is wrong with you people, can you not take a step or two backwards for people to alight?"

I mean how would visitors/tourists think of us, being a Singaporean???

People who lean against the grab poles. ;(

at tanjong pagar mrt in the mornings the escalators are set to up direction. so the only way down is by stairs. there i am trying to go down while everyone else is coming up. no one will give way so no choice but to bash thru fast then they quickly move aside :dunno:

1. People who block MRT exits
2. People in foodcourts/coffeeshops etc who are obviously about finished eating but when they see you waiting for them to vacate their table, they start dilly-dallying, talking, smoking, etc.
3. People who do likewise in carparks
4. Complete strangers trying to "sell" religion to you.
5. Telemarketers
6. People who let their kids run around, scream, etc in MRT trains
7. Cyclists along pavements who think the road is theirs and keeping ringing their bells to get you to give way

ckiang said:
1. People who block MRT exits
2. People in foodcourts/coffeeshops etc who are obviously about finished eating but when they see you waiting for them to vacate their table, they start dilly-dallying, talking, smoking, etc.
3. People who do likewise in carparks
4. Complete strangers trying to "sell" religion to you.
5. Telemarketers
6. People who let their kids run around, scream, etc in MRT trains
7. Cyclists along pavements who think the road is theirs and keeping ringing their bells to get you to give way

precisely!! everything u listed here pisses me off.....LOL
:nono:

ckiang said:

This point totally agree. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.