What have you seen or experienced "disturbed" you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bgat said:
1) Incoming passengers blocking the passage way of outgoing passengers. ;(

.. On National Day Eve, at City Hall MRT station. Once the train doors opened everyone rushed in, I heard a Mom tell her daughter "Dont care what just go in". A passenger on the train could not alight and the train doors closed..

If it was me I would have shouted "FARK OFF !" and ram my way through.

ckiang said:
1. People who block MRT exits
2. People in foodcourts/coffeeshops etc who are obviously about finished eating but when they see you waiting for them to vacate their table, they start dilly-dallying, talking, smoking, etc.
3. People who do likewise in carparks
4. Complete strangers trying to "sell" religion to you.
5. Telemarketers
6. People who let their kids run around, scream, etc in MRT trains
7. Cyclists along pavements who think the road is theirs and keeping ringing their bells to get you to give way

Can't agree more for

point 5 (yes, they are downright annoying, they will call you during office hours at office number which I never give to people I don't know. How they got my office number I questioned them. They will come out with reason like I have filled up a lucky draw a month ago. But thing is I never filled any and even if I did, it was more than 3 months ago and also I will never include my office number for things irrelevant to my work). I have stopped giving namecards ever since... as there are people out there selling/misusing data....

point 6 (sometimes, the parents will scold/shot at their kids, not knowing they are "contributing" noise too)

Sion said:
A headless woman floating in mid air in the dark.

personal paranormal experience??? :bigeyes:

What have you seen or experienced "disturbed" you?

When Sadako crawled out of the tv...I absolutely freaked out!!! Got MC the next day.

reno77 said:
.. On National Day Eve, at City Hall MRT station. Once the train doors opened everyone rushed in, I heard a Mom tell her daughter "Dont care what just go in". A passenger on the train could not alight and the train doors closed..

If it was me I would have shouted "FARK OFF !" and ram my way through.

heheheh tempted to do tat too...but not me...lol.... :blah:

I am very disturbed by the facts that some inconsiderate and robotic Singaporeans refused to move in to the rear of the bus. The rear of the bus is quite spacious yet the front ones are sardine-packed. This caused the passengers to be stucked at the entrance door or, worst, unable to board the bus. Then came this malay guy who was a punk and started to shout at the people who were mostly chinese.Most of guilty ones still didn't get it and just stared at him. And of course those who stared at him got special attention from him.

dammit, I just got stung by a bee!!! in my office... felt something on my hair(thought it was a leaf), so I brushed it with my hand...

Ok, now bee really disturbed me and literally got me in my nerves!!!

ouch!!! :cry:

Jason H0 said:
i have seen the government officials pay increasing by lifts and bounds while at the same time they are telling down to us to cut costs.

Thats make them so wonderful mah.
New PM, must show that everything is "wonderful" mah.
You can't expect the old PM to leave while showing SGrean that the economy is still in the mess right? If old PM cannot step down, new PM cannot take over power mah. :blah:

arikevin said:
I am very disturbed by the facts that some inconsiderate and robotic Singaporeans refused to move in to the rear of the bus. The rear of the bus is quite spacious yet the front ones are sardine-packed. This caused the passengers to be stucked at the entrance door or, worst, unable to board the bus. Then came this malay guy who was a punk and started to shout at the people who were mostly chinese.Most of guilty ones still didn't get it and just stared at him. And of course those who stared at him got special attention from him.

oh everytime i get on a bus that's crowded in front i'll walk really quickly to the back..usually people will notice you and they will "siam" and let you pass.. :p if those who don't siam will kena my big bag la.. ;p

i can't stand people doin that sound..that "trying to suck the food stuck in between their teeth" sound! Don't know if you know what i am talking about.. :embrass:

dotti said:
i can't stand people doin that sound..that "trying to suck the food stuck in between their teeth" sound! Don't know if you know what i am talking about.. :embrass:

that's most likely becos you'r a looker.

;)

i cannot understand why some ppl just cannot wait until they're done using the lift to light up their ciggy. Must light up & go into the lift to exhale.. :dunno:

gets on my nerves i once told a neighbor off in the lift for smoking.. :nono:
he never take the same lift with me ever since :bsmilie:

spindoctor said:
People who lean against the grab poles. ;(

or people who rest their bum on grab poles. i had, on some occasions, told them off 'politely' that my children cannot grab the poles.

bgat said:
Can't agree more for

point 5 (yes, they are downright annoying, they will call you during office hours at office number which I never give to people I don't know. How they got my office number I questioned them. They will come out with reason like I have filled up a lucky draw a month ago. But thing is I never filled any and even if I did, it was more than 3 months ago and also I will never include my office number for things irrelevant to my work). I have stopped giving namecards ever since... as there are people out there selling/misusing data....

point 6 (sometimes, the parents will scold/shot at their kids, not knowing they are "contributing" noise too)

be parents, is very difficult. if children misbehave in trains, they will get the stares from others, if parents scold or discipline their children, hoping they will behave, they add to the noise. very very difficult to do?

arikevin said:

Maybe you can just say, "Move to the back or your face will appear in the new paper!!!"

*promptly takes ouot huge DLSR + lens*
;)

Sion said:
A headless woman floating in mid air in the dark.

Did you take a photo ?
This "unknown to me head" appears on my bed some nights.
We can see if they match. :bsmilie:

ckiang said:
1. People who block MRT exits
2. People in foodcourts/coffeeshops etc who are obviously about finished eating but when they see you waiting for them to vacate their table, they start dilly-dallying, talking, smoking, etc.
3. People who do likewise in carparks
4. Complete strangers trying to "sell" religion to you.
5. Telemarketers
6. People who let their kids run around, scream, etc in MRT trains
7. Cyclists along pavements who think the road is theirs and keeping ringing their bells to get you to give way

pt. 7. i am one such cyclist who uses the bell regularly, but not 'keep ringing'. no shame. the intent is not to 'get them to give way', but to warn them i am coming towards them from behind. on many occasion, i, as many do too, experienced 'silenced' cyclists coming from nowhere, suddenly they pass me so closely and at such speed, that could have ended in a collision or near-misses. I made sure that every bicycles in my family has a working bell and teaches/reminds my children to use it regularly. i do not think pavements belong to cyclists only. They are for all users. As to whether cyclists should be using the pavements at all is another topic to be debated on.

Pablo said:
Did you take a photo ?
This "unknown to me head" appears on my bed some nights.
We can see if they match. :bsmilie:

No lah. The headless one didn't want her photo taken with flash.

You could try window light but she normally doesn't appear in the daytime when I think she is busy sucking blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.