wHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amospi said:
Kind to share the detail, I buy you a drink first.:cheers:

ha ha, I'll pass on the drink, thanks anyway.
current boss hates me, got posted overseas so left.
today's my last day in company. my love knew about it and told me she's meeting a friend tonight cos he's flying off on friday.
in the mean time, she's with another man who's well... made it clear to me that she's with him tonight....
heh heh, sure hurts like hell tonight :)

FiveIronFrenzy said:
ha ha, I'll pass on the drink, thanks anyway.
current boss hates me, got posted overseas so left.
today's my last day in company. my love knew about it and told me she's meeting a friend tonight cos he's flying off on friday.
in the mean time, she's with another man who's well... made it clear to me that she's with him tonight....
heh heh, sure hurts like hell tonight :)

Hurts what? go find yourself another girl to keep you company tonight. This girl not worth to la. Don't waste any more time on that.

amospi said:
Hurts what? go find yourself another girl to keep you company tonight. This girl not worth to la. Don't waste any more time on that.

yeah man, saw it comming. it's not who's with me but who's not with me that matters... am i making sense? anyway, going to forget about it tomorrow morning. what a day, what a day :)

smurfman said:
What are you all doing today? Boring? Xian? Or feeling to get someone here to flame at each other?

Me, doing video edit, cos that damn place dark, adjusting brightness and contrast like siao.......:cry: alot of frames very grainie.

Me working OT till 10 pm everyday. :sweat: :cry:

FiveIronFrenzy said:
yeah man, saw it comming. it's not who's with me but who's not with me that matters... am i making sense? anyway, going to forget about it tomorrow morning. what a day, what a day :)

I think you need Camel non filter not beer. Go get some sleep.明 天 会 更 好 :bsmilie:

Photographing and Videoing the school Teacher's Day concerts in the day. At night. Photographing the Teachers Day Dinner...almost a disaster. I came home from school and changed my camera bags but forgot to take the spare batteries for the flash! Went to the dinner and after 3 shots the low batt sign came on. Luckily the hotel lobby convenience shop was open.

Eat lunch and slacking again.... wait until 2.30 then go meet my mates for project.

Watch Project Superstar at Indoor Stadium. :D

After finish everything on video, i will go comex, but not shooting girls, juz looking for things i may need. see see look look.;p

ate noodles in the morning, now reading up about 50 emails....:(

Sjourn said:
ate noodles in the morning, now reading up about 50 emails....:(

that is alot man...........i now hungry, no food, no food, give me some..........:(

smurfman said:
After finish everything on video, i will go comex, but not shooting girls, juz looking for things i may need. see see look look.;p

same editing videos but had gone to comex yes, maybe go gym and then to .....:think:

come back from comex, bought a R210 epson.

$168/- only. Can direct print on CD liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.