what have you bought in IT show 2008 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$300+ vs $1k... no fight. economics win. ;p

besides... since apple can't get their crap together, i'm not going to wait for them. the unlock iphones dun interest me.

sorry to hijack this thread.
bro, can you please share some details of this 'clone' ? i missed it in the ST. i am also not so keen on getting an unlocked iPhone...

i bought a scanner and 1tb hard disk(which i almost nv bought cos the guy gave me wrong info:bsmilie:)

woah! 1tb. how much you paid for it?

i have friends giving me the :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: when i told them i have 320gb for a hdd. they asked...

"how would you ever finish using 320gb of hdd?!"

hahaha.

You must have not followed this thread on the 1 Terror byte offer by WD.

http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=245361

i have friends giving me the :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: when i told them i have 320gb for a hdd. they asked...

hahaha.

Logitec MX3200 Keyboard and Mouse for $149.00.
My earlier wireless MS Keyboard seem to have problem, battery use up much much faster than another set.

$300+ vs $1k... no fight. economics win. ;p

besides... since apple can't get their crap together, i'm not going to wait for them. the unlock iphones dun interest me.

$1K meh? My friend got his for $500+, unlocked already, but don't quote me on this.

$1K meh? My friend got his for $500+, unlocked already, but don't quote me on this.

Apple has released the source codes to 3rd party developers and service providers, so it should be freely available soon.

Personally, I'm not particularly enamoured by the iPhone though, the MacBook Pro... now that's a different story altogether! :lovegrin:

Apple has released the source codes to 3rd party developers and service providers, so it should be freely available soon.

Personally, I'm not particularly enamoured by the iPhone though, the MacBook Pro... now that's a different story altogether! :lovegrin:

Haha probably cos I already run a MBP, that's why I'm looking at the iPhone to extend that lifestyle =D

$500? damn... :mad2: the shop at the mrt near my place is still advertising it at $1k...

heh... quite a few MBs from the singnet promo on sale now in all the usual websites. must have been quite a few people signing up during the IT show. tempting... ;p

bought a Toshiba Portege laptop, a 750GB Maxtor onetouch hdd and a ownuser grip.

Busted close to 3k. :(

i brought 3 imation 4gb thumbdrive. also some small accessories, oh and a itech bluetooth at $68 with free car charger

agree... buy the original... u will surely need some support for an electronic product.
how do you get support for a product that is not meant to be sold or used here, and if used here would have to be cracked?... ;p

I bought:

- HP 5610 All-in-one printer
- Brother 135C All-in-one printer
- APC UPS
- APC power extension strip

Not too much damage.. less than $500. :D

hahaha.

paid 499.99 for it. but i think if you ask alot of photographers here, some should have reach the terabyte mark liao.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.