Status
Not open for further replies.

yilishengxian

Mar 2, 2006
Pandan 花园
www.facebook.com
I bought these ... :)

pcshow2006buybuybuy0tn.jpg

Hand itches everytime during an IT or PC event...

How about you guys?

Price good or not? I wanted to get a cordless Logitech Keyboard and 2G SD card today, but the Suntec Carpark was full.....

Samsung 2.5inch 100GB HDD with generic USB casing for $159 :D I was working so i had my friend recce and he found me a good deal hehe... normal 3 year warranty...

You bought the G15 :think: I find the keys very rigid, not really nice for daily usage :sweat:

Will be getting another LCD and maybe some CF cards tmr

Found prices for CF/SD not any better than what you can find in SLS!

Klose said:
You bought the G15 :think: I find the keys very rigid, not really nice for daily usage :sweat:

Will be getting another LCD and maybe some CF cards tmr
I feel that the keys for the G15 are quite easy to press though. And the LCD is good for monitoring system performance.

2.5" Hitachi 60gb at $110 at PC show. Bought a digimate II plus casing too, but not at PC show la...

yilishengxian said:
I bought these ... :)

pcshow2006buybuybuy0tn.jpg

Hand itches everytime during an IT or PC event...

How about you guys?
Hey hw much was ur G15?..

The G15 is the best keyboard I have ever used, the key is very comfortable to type and is silence.....I like back lid the most since I always stay up late when everyone is sleeping in the pitch dark bedroom :lovegrin: But the LCD panel and the macro keys are of little use to me since I don't game a lot....Btw I paid $108 at Sim Lim's DAT last mth, how much is it going at the show now?

Btw yesterday + today I too bought at the show:

1 x Kingston 1GB MMS mobile for myself
1 x Kingston 1GB Mini SD (for my boss)
2 x Imation 1GB tumbdrive (1 for wify and 1 for her friend)
1 x Sonic Gear i-steroid 2 & ipod craddle for myself

The damage.....haven't total up yet....will post photo when I got mood to take tomorrow :lovegrin:

yilishengxian said:
i buy 115
...He paid 108 u 115...gt free gifts or anything?

Guys any nice web cam offers?

Don't count on me...I was just lucky...actually I was jalan jalan at SL thinking of buying either a Microsoft Natural keyboard if not some chepo with back lid....the G15 was impressive but everywhere was going at $120+ $130+.....but suddenly I saw it written big big in the DAT shop so I without hesitate pick up one....until now I still feel a little heart pain becoz my budget was less than $60 actually....so I can only console myself every night when wathching the keys glow in the night :bsmilie:

i think mine's the cheapest buy here... bought 10 pcs of the Verbatim DVD-R DL @ $39.90 which works out to $3.99 per pc... cheap!!! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

oh... was tempted to get a 200GB USB HDD. is it good for backing up photos compared to CDs? which is more reliable in the long-run?

I bought Lexar 2Gb 133X SD card yesterday...

Pretty tempted to buy the maxtor 200GB basic harddisk set @$149.
But warranty is only 1 year...so think think much better to buy a separate casing and haddisk with longer warranty period :)

mohgui said:
oh... was tempted to get a 200GB USB HDD. is it good for backing up photos compared to CDs? which is more reliable in the long-run?

i intend to backup all my photos in external HDD, no more CDs, if HDD full, buy another 1........:)

didnt buy anything but met a VERY RUDE man...

i will jus say, this man NEVER take a lift before and was excited when the door open..

:angry: :angry:

mohgui said:

If you dont drop or use it havily it should last a while. I'm happy with my 100GB 2.5 USB HDD. If you burn to good quality CD-R's and store properly it shloud last much longer than a HDD though. Nothing is 100% relaiable so best to have a burned copy and one on an ext HDD if its important..

Damage was $399. Bought the Viewsonic 19" Wide LCD for my brother ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.