What have you bought at the PC Show 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy the ACD 30"... :lovegrin:

Wah, so rich. I student only, spend very little. $7.90 poorer after buying a pair of Sonic Gear speakers.

Klose said:
Damage was $399. Bought the Viewsonic 19" Wide LCD for my brother ;)

I also got that, now using it. Shiok!!! What you got for the lucky draw?? I got the Linksys 128MB thumbdrive. :)

Hey I realised that apple does not have a booth at the PC show (no wonder its not called Mac show) :sticktong you know which booth to get ipod nanos? Is it cheap at the show??

the G15 is not a wireless keyboard right?
wats the use of the addition keys on the left ?

chunger said:
I also got that, now using it. Shiok!!! What you got for the lucky draw?? I got the Linksys 128MB thumbdrive. :)

eh what lucky draw? :think:

got a seagate drive for 149 @ 4 gig ..

Anyone bought HP Laser Printer?? Any good price??

Bros i got a G15 (yay!), logitech headset speaker thingy, blue tooth adaptor, Web Cam , Lemon mp4...etc...:D

anw any idea how to view my Kills/ frags on my G15 LCD screen?...playing CS source:)

yeah what lucky draw?

shojibake said:
yeah what lucky draw?

over liao...

bought a cheapo bluetooth dongle = 9.90

i bought a maxtor 300gb 3.5inch hard disk drive for $198... cheap cheap woah:bsmilie:

haha, bought a supercheap HP Officejet printer .... K550 for $149 (UP: $299) :thumbsup:
Big, strong and friendly printer.

no chance to visit pc show this year, got hi-fever during that time :sweat: :sweat:

It seems my damage is higher..sob.. sob..:cry:

yilishengxian said:
I bought these ... :)

pcshow2006buybuybuy0tn.jpg

Hand itches everytime during an IT or PC event...

How about you guys?
anw any idea how to view my Kills/ frags on my G15 LCD screen?...playing CS source

:)
yilishengxian said:
Hmmm, I don't know how to use it for World of Warcraft too. So now temporary using it to display my system status.
Yea...erm if you find out please post here or PM me...Thanks a million.
Keyboard can detect warcraft so many hotkey....CS source cannot:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.