What have we been doing when ClubSnap was down?

What have we been doing when CS was down?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
Show of hands what we were doing when CS was down the past few days.

trying to surf other photo forums...CS is still the best!

i miss flaming stupid posts :sweat:

and, I miss uncle ortega also...

I wonder who bought paid for the new computers... hohoho....

LOL
clubsnap earns by doing ads. they can buy the servers haha

.....the Search function on the control panel is disabled ............. anyone knows why? :dunno:

.....the Search function on the control panel is disabled ............. anyone knows why? :dunno:

yeah i noticed that too! maybe it was the search function that caused cs to crash.

look for alternative website for buy n sell..

yeah i noticed that too! maybe it was the search function that caused cs to crash.

Not a good idea, we will have more people who posting the same question over and over again especially in the newbie section. We have already alot of people who doesn't bother searching and just post the same question that has been long posted before. Now with search down, most people will not bother browsing the forum and just post their question straight.

Not a good idea, we will have more people who posting the same question over and over again especially in the newbie section. We have already alot of people who doesn't bother searching and just post the same question that has been long posted before. Now with search down, most people will not bother browsing the forum and just post their question straight.

just a few more days.. be patient... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

can we have a custom google search widget on CS?
seriously the google search is much more accurate for me (most people search not by thread but search the whole site)

Diy my E420 into an ir cam and took it out for a test shoot. Thank god it works great. Great to see clubsnap up and running again. :bsmilie: