What has she done to deserve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigg

May 4, 2005
Weather: Heavy downpour

Maam: Ok now you can go to the carpark to wash the car. Dont forget to bring along a sponge
Maid: Yes maam (NO choice)

And so she goes, in one hand the umbrella and the other a sponge

0115.jpg

Shes a human after all, what must the Maam been thinking. I dont understand such id&^%*& behaviour

Idiots! What good is washing the car in this weather? Her employer is damn cruel. I really pity the maid.

Welcome to a first class nation. Even the way maids are mistreated is first class.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

G-man said:
Welcome to a first class nation. Even the way maids are mistreated is first class.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Interesting thing is this. Sometimes, maids have to be treated like maids. That is what my family found out. When we had our first maid, we treat her as part of the family and guess what, she climbed onto our heads. Then we realised why the agencies sometimes must treat them like maids as what u see them in sedia position. However, we do not ill treat them though. Just treat them like maids loh.

jbma said:
Idiots! What good is washing the car in this weather? Her employer is damn cruel. I really pity the maid.

Yeah, employer siao. How to wash?

hmmm really not sure what is in her employer mind :dunno:
really not logical washing car in that weather

Actually i think it's a good way to wash car.... but then i won't ask another human being to do it. I might just do it myself for the fun of it. :) save water too.;)

Nisa said:
Actually i think it's a good way to wash car.... but then i won't ask another human being to do it. I might just do it myself for the fun of it. :) save water too.;)

You even more siao;) Just joking

When I was a kid (in kampong).....I use to wash car for my uncles to earn pocket money....and I like to wash car during raining because I don't have to keep spraying water on the car and the mud would came off much easier....I just shampoo the car...let the rain rinse and finally another spray after the rain :) Another fun thing for washing car in the rain is the dirt on my body will came off quite easily probably the rain water wash it off immediately.

Despite that, I still think it's too much to ask a domestic helper to wash your car in such condition unless she does it willingly just like I did...we are living in city now...not kampong so it is very unconfortable to go up and down in a drench :sweat:

Actually a maid is not supposed to wash car..... so.....

Nisa said:
Actually a maid is not supposed to wash car..... so.....

Wrong. If it is stated in the contract that she has to do it, it will become her duty.

CreaXion said:
Wrong. If it is stated in the contract that she has to do it, it will become her duty.

the employer would have to compensate for it.... u mean can wash cars ah? :think: :think: okie will pass the umbrella to the maid :devil:

CreaXion said:
Interesting thing is this. Sometimes, maids have to be treated like maids. That is what my family found out. When we had our first maid, we treat her as part of the family and guess what, she climbed onto our heads. Then we realised why the agencies sometimes must treat them like maids as what u see them in sedia position. However, we do not ill treat them though. Just treat them like maids loh.

Yes treat them as maids but also treat them as humans, meaning the action above is just not treating the maid as a human.

That employer's a retard at best.

CreaXion said:
I think the word domestic maid should give you a clue where she is supposed to do most of her work/chores.

G-man said:
Yes treat them as maids but also treat them as humans, meaning the action above is just not treating the maid as a human.

That employer's a retard at best.

If retard, maid will ignore leh. Retard not gd enough. !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@! more like it.

jbma said:
I think the word domestic maid should give you a clue where she is supposed to do most of her work/chores.

Do u hire maids? I do. If the contract states that she has to do it, it will become part of her job

CreaXion said:
Do u hire maids? I do. If the contract states that she has to do it, it will become part of her job

ur contract is against the law then... cause there was a big hooo haa about this a while back... and maids are not supposed to wash cars. :sticktong

Maids have to wash cars if their employer says so as it does not cause any endangerment to their lives nor is it against labour law, unlike working at a place of business (eg a shop)

CreaXion said:
I hire maids too but I don't ask them to wash my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.