what has happen to clubsnap

People don't understand my angmoh, so I zip even I got things to write. Therefore, here become quite quiet lor.

People don't understand my angmoh, so I zip even I got things to write. Therefore, here become quite quiet lor.

which part of your angmoh don't they understand? Just write lah, there are many people here who will understand you :)

which part of your angmoh don't they understand? Just write lah, there are many people here who will understand you :)

Sometimes it's not the angmoh, could be the logic. Hahaha.

TS, now you know why so quiet. Don't be surprise if it's closed down one day, ha ha!

As things go there is a lot of buddy buddy action here - support your buddy when he posts even if it looks super bad it is a wow shoot. Be defensive if its gently pointed out that what was shoot has flaws and where and why. Art is subjective and you do not know fxxxx sxxx about art so do not say my art is not good okay or I will fxxxx you till my telephoto lens peeks out from you mouth. May like older people, see less because its painful to see the mistakes you made or never make get splatter so often. If you are young n super horny - do something about it, mooning over some female subject trying to do XXX photo work in a non XXX situation is just plain silly. I suppose most of us have become jaded.

I vaguely remember the offstone forum back in those days is a better critique platform then clubsnap.
No offense intended, I always thought that clubsnap is gear centric since those days.

Last edited:
One thing never change is Noting Last Forever, especially good things.

Keep telling people about all the good old days is simply telling you are old liao, maybe not your age, but your mind.

Enjoy all the good people and things when they come to you, appreciate and cherish them while you still have them with you, moving on when they are gone. This the way we should treat people and things happen in our life.

Yah I miss good old Doc with his nuggets of gold on insight plus the wellness to lend his books. Some he got banned ?

Offstone had one strong point and one flaw - its lead or front man founder who tolerate no other bright light but himself. Wonder where he is now ?

Offstone had one strong point and one flaw - its lead or front man founder who tolerate no other bright light but himself. Wonder where he is now ?

Lance never hear from him for a long time. After all it is his forum :)

It is up to CS members to make CS into whatever forum they want it to be. Contribute actively and constructively, and CS will be more active and constructive. Focus more on gear and B&S and CS will follow suit. CS is but a platform, and its members give it life.

As for me, I look back at the good and bad that CS went through in the past. CS still remains a nice place for me to hang out, meet photo kakis and TCSS about photography or other topics. And of course CS' B&S is pretty much the best in Singapore for photography items.

Instead of sitting around and thinking back wistfully and nostalgically about the past, why not do something more positive and organize or join a photo outing? Then we can all get to use our cameras, have a good time, and share our photos and gear with each other. :)

What is the bad in the past you talk about?
For me it is good for what it does ... Frequent talks and events ... Which I benefited from. Meaningful charity work. BnS is pretty much indeed the best in Singapore

Last edited:
I vaguely remember the offstone forum back in those days is a better critique platform then clubsnap.

Offstone's favorite critique phrases:

1. Nice!
2. CMI.
3. It Sucks.
4. Waste of bandwidth to post.
5. Woah!
6. See also Shiok.
7. Watermark too big/too many/covers face.
8. Waht camera you use?

We have benefited greatly from the comments without which we wouldn't progress to today's standard. :)

Last edited:
I think rashkae and the tolerance of some mods of him contributed a part to the demise.

I remember there was a lawyer in the past who would help with legal questions, Vincent or Vince or something like that his name, his profile pic is a doraemon, he got banned too. Donno why. Maybe strong words during online quarrels here.

I remember there was a lawyer in the past who would help with legal questions, Vincent or Vince or something like that his name, his profile pic is a doraemon, he got banned too. Donno why. Maybe strong words during online quarrels here.
vince123123??? Rings a bell?

why is it only Senior Members commenting? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

what has happened to clubsnap? Sion has been posting more photos of beautiful women, that's what.