What happens if u order a lens only to find out its not a sharp copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr34mc4st3r

May 2, 2003
Singapore
www.konvergestudio.com
anyone knows what are the different camera shop policies regarding such issues? thinking of getting a sigma 10-20mm (via shop order) but keep hearing horror stories of sigma QC not consistent, leading to some "less sharp" copies of lens. :think:

dr34mc4st3r said:
anyone knows what are the different camera shop policies regarding such issues? thinking of getting a sigma 10-20mm (via shop order) but keep hearing horror stories of sigma QC not consistent, leading to some "less sharp" copies of lens. :think:

buy a sharpener... :bsmilie:

anyway, if u wan cheap, u get from net, then yet u wan quality, then u go shop lor... then u wan both, its like asking for ai pi ai chi ai *** **** ***.

use USM? I guess you would have to check the lens when you collect it. I assume you place order and collect at the shop. if its not a sharp copy, you can always request another copy before paying. Make it clear with the person you order when you place the order might help. I dont place orders for lens though.

bring back to sigma for servicing lor...

sigma services "soft copies" of lens? hehe.
anyway ordering lens as in the shop dun have the lens so of course must order la. anyway ya true better to talk abt such issues before placing any orders....

Status
Not open for further replies.