what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoho... look at Jason's reply. Anyway, it's everyone's rights to make their own decisions. :angel:

Originally posted by togu
Hoho... look at Jason's reply. Anyway, it's everyone's rights to make their own decisions. :angel:

erm.. looks like 99.9999% of us won't ever find out what had happened then? :dunno: :p

Originally posted by Newbiez

erm.. looks like 99.9999% of us won't ever find out what had happened then? :dunno: :p

No point knowing.... :p

it sounds like a case of "I dun wan to friend u anymore" :p

One guy who spoke the truth, one guy who can't stand the truth, both being hot headed and somewhat childish; that best sums it up, hehe.

Originally posted by ckiang

LOL, and the last time I said that was like 20+ years ago?

Regards
CK

so did I! & if i was still feeling sore, I would say ask the other kid to give me back something I gave her & guess what the response to that was?

"Give cannot take back!" :devil:

hehehe :bsmilie:

Originally posted by YSLee
One guy who spoke the truth, one guy who can't stand the truth, both being hot headed and somewhat childish; that best sums it up, hehe.

Sounds like Lord of the Ring... :p

Originally posted by Newbiez

IMHO, covering up something this bad that has obviously been leaked is already giving me a bad impression. what on earth are the mods trying to cover up? certainly feels like management cannot handle it well enough to educate.

.. like the parents who feel shy and unable to discuss birds and bees...

i dunno what happened though.

shawntim, that is a sweeping statement that you have there. Please note that there is no cover-ups at all. There is simply no point to drag it down further than it already is.

Originally posted by shawntim

IMHO, covering up something this bad that has obviously been leaked is already giving me a bad impression. what on earth are the mods trying to cover up? certainly feels like management cannot handle it well enough to educate.

.. like the parents who feel shy and unable to discuss birds and bees...

i dunno what happened though.

Don't think the mods are trying to cover up anything tho, just that since it's a dispute over 2 individuals, why bother to discuss it? Might as well spend the time on shooting. Don't think clubsnappers are so bored to the extent to start digging gossips. :p

Might as well spend the time on shooting. Don't think clubsnappers are so bored to the extent to start digging gossips. :p

You mean spend more time buying? :bsmilie:

Don't think the mods are trying to cover up anything tho, just that since it's a dispute over 2 individuals, why bother to discuss it? Might as well spend the time on shooting. Don't think clubsnappers are so bored to the extent to start digging gossips. :p

eh, let bygones be bygones, since one of them has decided to leave this forum to prevent further arguement, let's respect the decision and stop discussing about it.

Don't think any further discussion will do any good either, mabbe spread more speculations than truth which could be worst.

Mods, pls close this thread. Thanks

well... certainly not a good thing to happen juz after CS's 1st birthday... on the other hand, it might be a good lesson learnt.

everyone noes wats best for themselves n their decision is respected.

stay happy... thats the most important thing.

cheerios

i fully agree... anyway i'm a mod and i don't have the faintest idea what happened... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.