What happened to TT Durai?

must be enjoying his life after his short stint at prison.. dunno how much $$$ he has stashed in his pocket from NKF donation..

it is the ppl with kindney failure that will suffer from his ill-deed as ppl refrain from donating to NKF.

thiscountry is not as clean as the white dog claims

Last I heard he is working in Dubai...

On a side note.... I wonder if Think Tank will release a bag model name Durai... LOL

hmm think spending his time polishing his gold tap

Moral of the story is crime does pay.

Last I heard he is working in Dubai...

On a side note.... I wonder if Think Tank will release a bag model name Durai... LOL

"In an affidavit submitted to the high court on September 7, 2007, he revealed that has secured a high paying job. He had accepted the position of CEO of a new subsidiary company under Singapore-based real estate management firm Property Facility Services (PFS) - a job which will pay him $25,000 a month.

Durai will be based full-time in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates after his sentence is over.
"

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._T._Durai

He is doing pretty good actually. Maybe a reward for "taking one for the team"?

Last edited:
"In an affidavit submitted to the high court on September 7, 2007, he revealed that has secured a high paying job. He had accepted the position of CEO of a new subsidiary company under Singapore-based real estate management firm Property Facility Services......"

His vast experience in "Charity Facility Management" will help him go a long way in "Property Facility Management".

He should come back and run for President. Give voters more choice.

Here's another famous one...

mingyi.jpg

COrruption make durai earn 25k after jail, monk own smartphone and credit card .. what's next? Principle Mentor Minister (PMM)?

COrruption make durai earn 25k after jail, monk own smartphone and credit card .. what's next? Principle Mentor Minister (PMM)?

errr... ministers are on a whole different level from charities and people supposed to be helping the poor as a full-time job.

Because of TT Durai, there are too many restrictions for people who needs dialysis and financial assistance at the same time!

And if you are already a dialysis patient with them, U have to adhere to their rules, or they will not help you 'clean your blood'! Instead, you have to be admitted to the hospital to be dialysed!

Stoopig!