What Happen To....


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
My singnet email account???

sighz!!!

canx retrive mail..

can double check the incoming mail POP 3 for singnet as well as outgoing?

Shd be pop.singnet.com.sg and mail.singnet.com.sg right? ;(

But i canx seem to retrive my mail
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#3
RuthBaby said:
My singnet email account???

sighz!!!

canx retrive mail..

can double check the incoming mail POP 3 for singnet as well as outgoing?

Shd be pop.singnet.com.sg and mail.singnet.com.sg right? ;(

But i canx seem to retrive my mail
Incoming mail server : pop.singnet.com.sg
Outgoing mail server : mail.singnet.com.sg

if you have problem, try SingNet MyCommunicator
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#4
mail.singnet.com.sg is only for those that are on the toll-free lines.

If your email has a mbox<number> use mbox<number>.singnet.com.sg as incoming
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#5
espn said:
mail.singnet.com.sg is only for those that are on the toll-free lines.

If your email has a mbox<number> use mbox<number>.singnet.com.sg as incoming
:nono:

all singnet users have to use the settings i just posted previous ;)
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,243
3
0
47
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
#10
RuthBaby said:
how was yr taiwan trip?
:D
Great. Thanks for those info. :D As for your advise on the ping lang babes, too bad me ain't got no lens wif good 'pulling power'. Took a risk, tried shooting from near ... got farked :bsmilie: then went for another ... :D finally got it ...

Some pics here (pretty lousy though) ...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60738
 

#12
renegade said:
Great. Thanks for those info. :D As for your advise on the ping lang babes, too bad me ain't got no lens wif good 'pulling power'. Took a risk, tried shooting from near ... got farked :bsmilie: then went for another ... :D finally got it ...

Some pics here (pretty lousy though) ...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60738
U Wanna join us?
We having a exchange program with the taiwan photographic society in dec / Jan...
LOL

Slurp... I miss their KIAM SOR KWAY!!!
 

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#14
SniperD said:
wah.... brother, you appear in the queerest timings.. heehee... how are you?
Wah brudder.....you really the 24/7 CS man!! 1 little post like dat you oso can spot :thumbsup: But hor, reminds me of the Police song......'every move you make, I'll be watchin' you.....' ;)
 

#18
SniperD said:
heh heh heh... this xchange open for all?? heehee... interested leh.. ;p
Yea.. the i-c there has more or less plan out the agenda for us liao
but it falls in dec...

Imagine DEC is a hot season for Wedding...

Either u r 2000 bucks richer or lesser :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom