What happen to Punggol North Photography Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi guys

Just out of curiosity, is the club formed? I was supposed to attend the meeting some time back but went overseas and missed it. Subsequently, i think the thread also disappear...

nemesis32 said:
Hi guys

Just out of curiosity, is the club formed? I was supposed to attend the meeting some time back but went overseas and missed it. Subsequently, i think the thread also disappear...

did you get into contact with poohbear? he is our chairman :thumbsup: the club is up and coming with a few trial shoots already, a number of portraiture shoots have been done and a still life session. we've plans to make an official public announcement but the time is not ripe as yet. do stay tuned. you may want to email me ( go.eikin@gmail.com ) for more details. cheers :)

actually i want to thank nemesis32 for starting this thread as well, we can use this opportunity to answer any queries here in this thread. poohbear will be coming online soon :)

Upz..

for Punggol North Photography Club!!

:cheergal: :cheergal:

(catchlights..... PC still down :cry: )

nemesis32 said:
Hi guys

Hi nemesis32 ,
We might have missed your name for the subsequent meetings in the initial stage of forming the club. I apologised for that. As eikin had mentioned, The club is already up and a few trials indoor shoots done. We are still in the midst of working out the finer details pertaining to the funding and operation of the club, before officially opening up the membership drive. Do bear with us for a while.

Please feel free to email me @ poohbear@clubsnap.org . Alternatively , you can reach me @ 96992395. I should be able to provide you with more details regarding the club.

just to add that when we start the membership drive we welcome all to join.

our studio is located in Sengkang, so those living around the northeast areas or close to NEL for those not driving do consider joining the club as well.

poohbear, btw, PNPC is not the official name for the club yet right?

Hi...

is this punggol north club thing from a CC or whose studio??? Is it near hougang?? Can have some address/ location???

I live hougang, and please post here to keep us in touch....

Thanks.

Halfmoon said:
Hi...

is this punggol north club thing from a CC or whose studio??? Is it near hougang?? Can have some address/ location???

I live hougang, and please post here to keep us in touch....

Thanks.

Hi Halfmoon, Punggol North Photography Club is operating under Rivervale CC located in Sengkang. Our studio is at BLK 193 Rivervale Drive. PNPC is the temporary name we are using pending better name for the club. We have a couple of weekly shoots already, an open house will be coming soon but details to be confirmed later. cheers!

eikin said:
Hi Halfmoon, Punggol North Photography Club is operating under Rivervale CC located in Sengkang. Our studio is at BLK 193 Rivervale Drive. PNPC is the temporary name we are using pending better name for the club. We have a couple of weekly shoots already, an open house will be coming soon but details to be confirmed later. cheers!

Hi Eikin... thanks... will hope to meet up with you guys one day too!!! ;)

Hi Eikin and Poohbear....Thanks for the update. I will definitely try and participate if i am in SG. Cheers:p

nemesis32 said:
Hi Eikin and Poohbear....Thanks for the update. I will definitely try and participate if i am in SG. Cheers:p

welcomed :)

just to highlight a point to all readers of this thread, our club is a non-profiteering club that operates under a community centre, when we open the club for membership drive membership fees will be directed at funding the club activities and maintenance. cheers :)

here's just a small picture to share of a shoot in the studio i posted before ...

PNPC01a.jpg

Hi Xl1 , nemesis and halfmoon ,

Looking forward to meeting you guys !!

Hey poohbear... if i recall correctly, membership is for the CC right? Then additional costs for the usage of the studio? Am i right..

nemesis32 said:
Hey poohbear... if i recall correctly, membership is for the CC right? Then additional costs for the usage of the studio? Am i right..

let me answer on poohbear's behalf since he is not online :)

as we are operating under the management of the CC, joining the club will mean joining the CC, thus the CC membership fee (prolly a few bucks ... 3 or 4 i think, can't remember) on top of that we need to charge membership fee for the maintenance of the studio equipment. We are still working out the details on the usage of the studio. cheers :)

wow i should drop by to the cc one day and take a look .

:bigeyes: :angel:

cheers

xiaochew said:
wow i should drop by to the cc one day and take a look .

:bigeyes: :angel:

cheers

hmmm ... our studio is actually a classroom as well, as at current we have a block of time weekly (quite a number of hours) to use the room exclusively. if you'll like to come down to visit do PM or email poohbear or me and we can work out something. but we are in the midst of planning for an open house very soon, you can come down then with all the other photogs, like a big gathering of photogs or sort, should be quite fun ;)

cute avatar btw ;p

Ok thanks do keep us in the loop. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.