What happen to our old bird members

victorlee10

Feb 4, 2008
I'm sure when we were newbies we came to clubsnap to learn. I remember when I first joined there were a few senior members that were very vocal and very active in posting. I might or might not like their style but they surely add color to clubsnap. Recently I notice alot of old bird members suddenly stop posting. eg. calebk - 10k post but last login was 4 weeks ago. Just wondering what happen to our old birds.......

night86mare is active in posting too and i still see him posting everyday:bsmilie:

there are many reasons for some old timers inactive the forum, some may due to family or work commitment, some may be active into other forums, some may just leave the forum etc...

people come and people goes, that's life.

:)

I'm sure when we were newbies we came to clubsnap to learn. I remember when I first joined there were a few senior members that were very vocal and very active in posting. I might or might not like their style but they surely add color to clubsnap. Recently I notice alot of old bird members suddenly stop posting. eg. calebk - 10k post but last login was 4 weeks ago. Just wondering what happen to our old birds.......

they found bigger worms to catch.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

IF you miss him, you can pm him. :)

I miss those days when i can smell gunpowder everytime i logged into CS......:(

Last edited:
I miss those days when i can smell gunpowder everything i logged into CS......:(
those are the days, whenever blood shed everywhere happen, you have to quickly screen capture every pages first, else by the time you before finish reading, everything has already deleted...

posting require effort also...

i guess not many can stay for long time...

only change is constant.

I miss those days when i can smell gunpowder everything i logged into CS......:(

Haha... yup exactly what I mean....

Nowadays when a newbie asks "which brand good", "nikon sharper than canon?" etc we only get politically correct answers....

Last edited:

those are the days, whenever blood shed everywhere happen, you have to quickly screen capture every pages first, else by the time you before finish reading, everything has already deleted...

No more the wild wild west. Which could be good or bad. Less popcorn drama.

I joined 11 months later then u... but the number is so far back!

This is my new identity cos previous account got deregistered already :embrass:

I roughly remembered you, if I am not mistaken, you used the same nick in hardwarezone forum. :)

Luckily my kungfu kept me unharm.

I was one of the best fighters CS had ever produced.

kung-fu-hustle.jpg

Last edited:
it happen in our real life too... people come people go but table remain the same salary remain the same but jobs double up :cry:

it happen in our real life too... people come people go but table remain the same salary remain the same but jobs double up :cry:

So you means we must double up our posting?:bigeyes::sweat:

Flame wars? Sounds fun. Okok jkjk. :bsmilie:

I'm peace loving. :bsmilie: