What happen to our old bird members

anything can happen if u believe :bsmilie:

those are the days, whenever blood shed everywhere happen, you have to quickly screen capture every pages first, else by the time you before finish reading, everything has already deleted...

Fwah.. hmm, I just realize we have the same official join dates, but actually mine is fake coz I join already disappear for many moons then finally got DSLR then return half a year ago :bsmilie:

I miss those days when i can smell gunpowder everytime i logged into CS......:(

those are the days, whenever blood shed everywhere happen, you have to quickly screen capture every pages first, else by the time you before finish reading, everything has already deleted...

:bsmilie:

血肉横飞

wish there was a new doraemon to spank :angel:

I miss those days when i can smell gunpowder everytime i logged into CS......:(

It was a time of 三国演义 in CS.

rottk5figureset.jpg

rottk5figureset.jpg

how come leong is not in this pic??????? ;(

i miss espn :lovegrin:

rottk5figureset.jpg

uncle sion,

can tell us more about the history of CS... who is liu bei guan yu, zhang fei, zhao yun, cao cao and zhu ge liang in CS

hehe... sit here listen to story :)

Last edited:
Faintz.......why me again?:sweat:

I everytime only see show.....

:bsmilie:

血肉横飞

wish there was a new doraemon to spank :angel:

Wad happened to doraemon? Nm bully him until he run away? I've read past posts before so got a bit of idea

Wad happened to doraemon? Nm bully him until he run away? I've read past posts before so got a bit of idea

he play with me until too playful

then he went to play with mod

mod not so happy to play with him, so he got put into his own magical pouch. :bsmilie:

I actually quite enjoy the flaming. Nowadays the discussions are quite sanitized.

you may find some of these old boys/gals at a certain photographic equipment shop in the weekends.

Mmm....actually I can smell some smoke today.....dunno whether will it grow into flame.