what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
let's see what ClubSnapper will do! Just some wild thoughts ........ :confused:

Take a photo of the whole scene... then join in the fun..:D *grabs monopod*

I would put myself between him and the attacker to see whether my $40-a-session KungFu training really work or not.

If I find myself waking up in hospital I'll go back to the KungFu school to ask for a refund.

I would take a picture then go and help.

Action photography time...need a mark II ...no money to buy?

Sion said:
If I find myself waking up in hospital I'll go back to the KungFu school to ask for a refund.
GOD bless you, hope you make it alive to go back to the KungFu school to ask for refund.

look for the nearest folding chair and join in like the 18 bronze monks in a stephen chow movie..buwahahahahaha! oh yah, and ebay his nikon stuff ifs he carrying any! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well, i treat all the same. Just dial 999 and shout Police lai liao. If really beat until like wanna die like that then maybe i will help if i have a monopod or something. If the beating crowd is too big then also no use being hero lar.

All those taekwando lessons, return to teacher already. What's the use being hero?

If my tripod is with me, that guy's dead.

I would get the ClubSnap t-shirt before it got blood on it :bsmilie:

Buy an extra T-shirt the next time.BTW, Where to buy the T-shirt? Any info? :confused: Hahaha.....

I will see if i have a camera on me, if not i will borrow the camera from the kenna hatam one, then help him to take a few action shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.