what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no, don't stop the fight. we need a badly injured victim so we can shoot the "crime scene" ala CSI. :D

ooo… gotta practice my reverse 50mm macro technique ;p

glennyong said:
to trust that u guys actualli said these... take pics then help... hw can u say that...

by the time u take the pic, that person would have already been beaten up.. so in the end, u did nothing but shoot...

in my opinion, i will juz push the person beating the CSer away.. simple..

push and make sure he is on the floor and call the cops. why shoot ? no point because u will onli see a Cser being beeaten up. u tink its a nice photo ? to me.. no.. if pple who are not members sees this, it will give Cs a bad name, and even disencourage others who has bought them...
As a real bad chao Ah Beng, I'll prolly join in da fight. Hahahaha... :bsmilie:

join the group who is beating that guy. :bsmilie:
after that, 1st CS blood T-shirt will release and that guy can post it on Buy/Sell, if more people are beaten, then can MO for blood T-shirt.
if the blood T-shirt is hot. then make more and post advertising on the main page.
after more and more people buy the blood T-shirt, then can based on their camera system write some reviews based on the build, color, white/blood balance of the T-shirt.

now where is my 1v/1D mk2? i could crack heads with it., just keep the lens and i be in the action.

if anyone do happen to take a photo, do it after i'm done.

Call police 999. :bigeyes:

Just shout "POLICE" and they'll be running their asses off. ;p

Drudkh said:
Just shout "POLICE" and they'll be running their asses off. ;p

LOL local hoodlums are like that one...

Would the human mind turn me into a coward?

As a forward vibrant member of the community whether
the victim is wearing identification or just in plain clothes
I would move up to the scene as it is my call of duty to those who are in danger.

If the scene shows only one or more bullies it is only sensible to get their attention by using a proper gentle and loud voice requesting them to stop the commotion.

Depending on whether the bullies are armed or unarmed with just using their fists I would suggest a second time asking them to stop making sure the bullies will not be able to throw a punch or swing a chair or throw a broken bottle at me.

"Now if you want to show off your gungfu, why not you use this?" I asked the aggressors. Quickly I would pull out from my shoulder bag a pair of lion dance drum stick and a thick nylon string "Why not you used this nun cha kun (Nichaku) it is more graceful if you know how to swing them"

I had two holes drilled on the drum sticks so that one can tied the nylon strings at both end. In doing so I have made a simple transformation and sending the aggressors a message. All this while I kept very cool and adopt a simple stance with my senses and eyes very alert, looking amicably with eye to eye contact with them.

1. What would you think these bullies will do?

2. What if they are shocked at my appearing at the scene and asking them to use one of the best weapon for attacking and self defence? (if only they know).

3. What would happen to the expression on their faces if they do not know how to use the Nun Cha Kun?
Will they rush and try to attack me, when I did not try to fighten them in anyway by saying: "I will call the police" or clicking away with my camera.

Think about it. I am asking them to use a famous weapon if they want to fight or carry on assaulting the victim. I kept cool and adopt a stance of readiness with my shoulder bag on my left shoulder. (Boy they would be wondering I would have more stuff inside the bag).

Bullies or aggressive people will be surprised when a stranger suddenly pulled out a pair of drum stick and asking them to tie them up with a thick nylon string and asking them if they know how to use it.

Now the story can go on and on. We can make it into a movie, easy joy for the script writer. The reaction and scene will be different when there are more than five bullies trying to hurt one guy. Same when some of them are using weapons such as helmets, broken water bottles or stools. I will have to adopt a slightly different approach
depending on each and every situation.

---------------------------------------------------
Snapping pictures of such incident will be the
in the conscience of the person with the camera
whether he is on duty or not. But to be a forward
respected and serving photographer/human being in
our community one would equip with skills of
self-defence, leadership qualities and have a sound
knowledge of psychology.
www.path.edu.sg :)

To all those who want to take picture to post here, don't forget to ask them to pose first, if not than when you post your picture here you'll kana comments like, the hair is too messy, I think if the right fist hit the left cheek will be better, etc :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yqt said:
To all those who want to take picture to post here, don't forget to ask them to pose first, if not than when you post your picture here you'll kana comments like, the hair is too messy, I think if the right fist hit the left cheek will be better, etc :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

And never forget that the EYES must be in focus and have catchlight. :)

what if the assailants are also wearing CS t-shirt??

benz said:
what if the assailants are also wearing CS t-shirt??

Check to see if one of them is CS Admin, Mod or who is more "lou chou" and make sure his picture looks better than the other guy :sweatsm:

remember to obtain model releases from everyone.

since there will be enuff record shots, think i will just switch to video mode in my digital cam and take in all the action. Label the title <hidden camera and crouching CSer> and sell it to the mods for limited release. :bsmilie:

and after the post editing, put in some comedy content with some a55kicking graphics and title it "CannonFU"...

:thumbsup: you guys are really very CREATIVE! thought so many different ideas! Power!

Is the poster of this thread trying to devalue CS T-shirts and make poeple sell them cheap like $2 for 5?

I bet those who wear CS T-shirts going out will look left, right and back for attacker. Worse some would only wear CS T-shirt at home and to sleep. I can foresee a large supply of secondhand CS T-shirts in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.