what happen if the gal u interested in has a BF already ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
and she is in the process of breaking with her bf , partly because of u .... u know that her bf dont really treat her well and their relationship together was more like stress rather then happiness and u know that that guy is insecure . Do u feel bad by become the 3rd party ?

Guess to each his/her own, I would wait till she is completely finished with the guy before I ask/date her lor.

That way, she love you with a clearer head(not trying to spike her bf).....not getting caught in a triangular love affair. If you can accept your action as third party...then I guess as long as you are happy. Go for it...... :thumbsup:

After all, love is blind.

Sorry if my suggestion is incorrect,
:devil:

if the relationship is going to end... and ending "on frenly terms" then it's fine i suppose...

but if she's breaking up with him to be with u... and he's not really letting go... be prepared to
"stand up for yourself" ie confront him....

so it might be best to wait until she's single again to go after her... cleaner... although waiting can be a painful process...

talk to her abt it? she probably know ur feelings for her. but do give her some time to cool down if needed.

if the gal can leave him to be with you, she can leave you for another man one fine day.

if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. There is no right or wrong for such things. For me, as long as she is not married, there is nothing wrong letting her know that you have feelings for her. Who knows what will happen next?

what did u do this time :think: :bsmilie: i played the part of the bf before :embrass: but come to think of it, more time for shooting :bsmilie:

Never try to break her off with her bf .. even though her bf does not treat her well.
Let her finished her current rls first .. or u should try to push her back to her bf .. so she can decide it for herself .. To stay or to leave.

baqman said:
if the gal can leave him to be with you, she can leave you for another man one fine day.
very true and very logical way to think abt it ! Great advise from the Goldern Monkey keeper lol ;p

code said:
if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. There is no right or wrong for such things. For me, as long as she is not married, there is nothing wrong letting her know that you have feelings for her. Who knows what will happen next?

Klose said:
what did u do this time :think: :bsmilie: i played the part of the bf before :embrass: but come to think of it, more time for shooting :bsmilie:

love is strange and expensive , at lease to me ... expensive as its time consuming . sometime we never know what will happen in the end .... i dont know if i should give it a try but if she is the one let it be if not then i am just plain bad luck . Nic , u know what i want now best ... relationship is not really in my mind now but if the time comes i might be too weak to resist such a nice girl too . :)

buddy, ...

come to think about it, i always in this type of situation... ;p ...

starts way back, anyway, 1st time i wasn't sure, so i caused a major upset and i think a scar on the girl when i kinda 'runaway'...

so later when it happen again, i tried to be nice, so i accepted it, lasted quite long, and she said i somehow was her saviour bringing her to the light, but after that she moved on (after 8 years...) so i was all alone again...

then came another 1, another 'saviour' but for another 1 year, then moved on again.. so sad...

then alot of same repeated stories... haiz...

anyway, not that i wanna blast it here.. but i think girls generally treat guys as planks, bouys and rafts, maybe sometimes speeder, cruiser, or oil tanker... so when they are drowning, they would see the nearest plank to hold on to, then when they seem comfortable, they would look for bouys, then the rafts, paddle to the nearby speeder, speed to the cruiser, dock to the oil tanker... den havest the oil field... ;p

and to us guys, i'd say, we have nothing to lose, or infact either or neither of us stand to lose.. its still a game... until they give a final score on your score card...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
buddy, ...

starts way back, anyway, 1st time i wasn't sure, so i caused a major upset and i think a scar on the girl when i kinda 'runaway'...

so later when it happen again, i tried to be nice, so i accepted it, lasted quite long, and she said i somehow was her saviour bringing her to the light, but after that she moved on (after 8 years...) so i was all alone again...

then came another 1, another 'saviour' but for another 1 year, then moved on again.. so sad...

anyway, not that i wanna blast it here.. but i think girls generally treat guys as planks, bouys and rafts, maybe sometimes speeder, cruiser, or oil tanker... so when they are drowning, they would see the nearest plank to hold on to, then when they seem comfortable, they would look for bouys, then the rafts, paddle to the nearby speeder, speed to the cruiser, dock to the oil tanker... den havest the oil field... ;p

and to us guys, i'd say, we have nothing to lose, or infact either or neither of us stand to lose.. its still a game... until they give a final score on your score card...
agree with u ... u really expert leh :thumbsup: :sweat:

SG ratio of gals to guy is 3:1.

Why bother because of 1 only, there's still plenty to select from.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
buddy, ...

wat a funny description u got ..

But then a player wouldnt hv this problem .. :cool:

if u dun know the bf personally,i think it's perfectly alright to go after her !

espn said:

rite, plenty. but wad r they like? can b anything from d extremes of gd - bad.

espn said:

:think: but every 8 out of 9 is :dunno: hence the ratio becomes 1:3 :bsmilie:

simon80 said:
wat a funny description u got ..

But then a player wouldnt hv this problem .. :cool:

hmm i haven come to the titanic part yet thou... :bsmilie:

since divorce rates are going up, i think breakup rates are even higher, 1:10?

even after you are married, you are still in the game my brother, so life is short, PLAY HARD!!! :thumbsup:

just go ahead and carry things as usual with the girl. Like DCA said, don't avoid and 'hide' from her because of her bf.

how her bf treats her isn't much you can do about. just be there to support her like you would any friend (if you normally would :dunno: but I would)

Come on, you aren't the 3rd party. To me, 3rd parties are very easy to identify. Their names usually start with T or S.

T and S? Tamron, Tokina and Sigma :bsmilie:

Never trust a woman that told another guy her relationship is on the rock.:thumbsd: Hinting something!:thumbsd: Too easy to complete the transcation.:thumbsd: It's up to you to pick up or walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.