What game(s) are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi.

Haven't been playing games for the long long while (the last one being Diablo 2 ... heh) until brother informed me that one of my all time favourite games Pirates by Sid Meier has been revised! Right now I'm so addicted to it but my PC runs very slow ... haiz ... thought that I could run away with a P4 - 1.6Ghz PC but now ...

Anyway, what's yours? :think:

Adam Goi said:
Hi.

Right now I'm so addicted to it but my PC runs very slow ... haiz ... thought that I could run away with a P4 - 1.6Ghz PC but now ...

Upgrade!!!! Stop waiting for new technology!! :p

Anyway most current playing game for me is fifa 2004

Used to play this game called Grand Theft Auto. Graphics reasonably good and the storyline interesting. Not anymore, as i am getting more and more busy.

Halo 2?

Just finished the game 2 weeks ago...not replaying from the beginning again... ;)

CS:Source?

Then we can start a ClubSNAP clan :D

btw, u may need to upgrade your PC first before you can play smoothly

Addicted to Call of Duty: United Offensive

anyone??

Me playing these now :

1) Call of Duty
2) Sims 2
3) CS:CZ
4) C&C Generals ZH (I never get tired of this one :))
5) Thief III
6) Age of Mythology
7) Simpson Hit & Run

;)

Stereobox said:
Addicted to Call of Duty: United Offensive

anyone??

Is that the new expansion pack?? ;) I just completed the COD Single player... damn! i want to kill more germans! :D

icarus said:
Is that the new expansion pack?? ;) I just completed the COD Single player... damn! i want to kill more germans! :D

dude..its about a few months old already! if you liked COD...trust me on this... YOU WILL LOVE UO!!

btw, before i have even completed UO, i'm already playing online multiplayer. UO adds some 'new' weapons, including MGs, bazookas, flamethrower. very cool

Just completed Xian(1) Jian(4) Qi(2) Xia(2) Chuan(4)
=)

On the PC:-
1. Half Life 2 : Deathmatch - you can normally find me on the local Sgp server; my id is <<phlushed>>
2. Doom 3 partway through but probably giving this up.

On Xbox (in order of time spent):-
1. Burnout 3 : Takedown
2. Ninja Gaiden (just started)
3. Dead or Alive Ultimate
4. Top Spin

And on my newest toy - Playstation Portable
1. Ridge Racer

Had to install additional RAM on the PC to enjoy HL2 at 1280x1024 - previously with only 512MB memory, suffered a lot of slowdowns. Now with 1.5GB of memory .... ssswwweeeettttt.

Like the idea of starting a ClubSNAP clan for CS:Source - we call ourselves CS:CS ;p ;)

talking about RAM ... what is the market rate for RAMs nowadays? i'm a computer nuts (meaning, knowing nuts about it)

laptop RAM uses the same RAM PCs use right? thinking of upgrading mine

Stereobox said:
dude..its about a few months old already! if you liked COD...trust me on this... YOU WILL LOVE UO!!

btw, before i have even completed UO, i'm already playing online multiplayer. UO adds some 'new' weapons, including MGs, bazookas, flamethrower. very cool

mmmm.. Flamethrowers... *drools*

:flame:

Stereobox said:
talking about RAM ... what is the market rate for RAMs nowadays? i'm a computer nuts (meaning, knowing nuts about it)

laptop RAM uses the same RAM PCs use right? thinking of upgrading mine

i don't think it's the same RAM. technology is the same, but chip, cost and installation should be different.

I'm still playing Rome: Total War. with mods.

Darren said:
On the PC:-
1. Half Life 2 : Deathmatch - you can normally find me on the local Sgp server; my id is <<phlushed>>
2. Doom 3 partway through but probably giving this up.

On Xbox (in order of time spent):-
1. Burnout 3 : Takedown
2. Ninja Gaiden (just started)
3. Dead or Alive Ultimate
4. Top Spin

And on my newest toy - Playstation Portable
1. Ridge Racer

Had to install additional RAM on the PC to enjoy HL2 at 1280x1024 - previously with only 512MB memory, suffered a lot of slowdowns. Now with 1.5GB of memory .... ssswwweeeettttt.

Like the idea of starting a ClubSNAP clan for CS:Source - we call ourselves CS:CS ;p ;)

Hahah CS:CS ! Great idea. I need to play with the old timers now. The youngsters on the local servers are too good for me.

reno77 said:
Hahah CS:CS ! Great idea. I need to play with the old timers now. The youngsters on the local servers are too good for me.
Heh heh heh ... are you implying that the oldies are not that good? ... heh heh ...

*hhhmmmm** wonder if we can resurrect one of our unused servers for online games .......

Was playing Spellforce and Need For Speed:Underground.
Now replaying my all time fav Civilisation 3.
Just upgraded my computer a few months ago, everything running quite smoothly :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.