What free picture recovery software for SD cards?


Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

New Member
May 14, 2005
1,636
0
0
#1
My files were lost due to formatting. On a free recovery software, I could see a few
recoverable pictures, but it doesn't allow saving them :dunno: . What is the free
recovery software out there?

Thanks in advance.
 

#2
dRebelXT said:
My files were lost due to formatting. On a free recovery software, I could see a few
recoverable pictures, but it doesn't allow saving them :dunno: . What is the free
recovery software out there?

Thanks in advance.
Lexar Image Rescue, SanDisk RescuePro
 

dRebelXT

New Member
May 14, 2005
1,636
0
0
#3
Thank you, but all of them are not free. Sighzzz.
 

dRebelXT

New Member
May 14, 2005
1,636
0
0
#5
+evenstar said:
If you bought a Sandisk or Lexar card they'd come FOC...:)
Cool, I have a SanDisk Ultra II 1.0GB CF card. How do I download the software?
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#7
I do recovery, for a cost... PM me if you're interested.
 

Deadpoet

Senior Member
Oct 18, 2004
4,619
0
0
#8
dRebelXT said:
Thank you, but all of them are not free. Sighzzz.
If the images lost is that important, pay the damn fee. If they are not important, no need to pay and no need to recover.
 

dRebelXT

New Member
May 14, 2005
1,636
0
0
#10
+evenstar said:
It is in a CD that comes with your CF card
Why didn't SanDisk juz store in the CF card itself:sweat: I didn't get a CD
when I got the card from Canon. It came in a promo and I collected the
card from Harbourfront.
 

#11
dRebelXT said:
Why didn't SanDisk juz store in the CF card itself:sweat: I didn't get a CD
when I got the card from Canon. It came in a promo and I collected the
card from Harbourfront.
Well, that is to prevent blur users from formattin the card without knowing there's the file inside. Well, since your card is FOC, SanDisk wouldn't give you the software FOC...there's no such thing as a free luch..:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom