What Force will Shape You? {Star Wars parody}

grumpy

Jun 9, 2006
I shot this series using only my Nokia N8. Not much post processing done, other than some boosting of levels and contrast and minor cropping to get rid of some clutter in corners. Most of them shot without using any flash and unfortunately as I shot in small jpeg format, there are some compression artifacts. Thus, pardon the lack of sharpness and low quality output.

Last edited:
nice series... :)

perhaps you could also try some noise reduction etc in PP?
e.g. using photoscape;
5991751386_2edcdfeac0_o.jpg

5991194603_a2139f5e21_o.jpg

Thanks aunty zaren. I have not touched post processing for such a long time that it didn't occur to me to try noise reduction. Also didn't think much about investing so much time into pp since I **** them more for fun and the original file sizes were so small. But you have shown that by putting a bit more effort, things can come out very differently.Will keep that in mind, but until i find enough photos and motivation to fire up my slow laptop to do pp again, o will have t be a with the low quality production. Paiseh.

OK, done with the boring stuff, let the fun begins!

The Imperial Rock Band

Scout Trooper's Dream

Reality

Wow...glad you join in the fun! You got alot of Star Wars figures?
Btw your bike is sold in Singapore? I am looking for it too.

Wow...glad you join in the fun! You got alot of Star Wars figures?
Btw your bike is sold in Singapore? I am looking for it too.

I have quite a few but not as many as your stormtroopers.

I think the bike should be available in Singapore. I borrowed from my son. But you should be able to find in some of the lego shops. I bought a bunch of stuff the other day: camera, laptop, microphone, portable stereo.

Battle of Endor - part 1

Battle of Endor - part 2

Battle of Endor - part 3
Prisoner of War

Nice collection. My kids are into Lego Star Wars too, but with a smaller collection.More. More. :)

Nice collection. My kids are into Lego Star Wars too, but with a smaller collection.More. More. :)
Thanks for dropping by. Will post some more when I get home.

Identity - The truth behind the mask, the helmet and the armour...