what dya think of paparazzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deville

Feb 15, 2004
southpark
paparazzis are loved by readers but hated by celebrities...considering how they hide, crawl, climb, lurk and finally SNAP! celebs' private life away :D ...isit all just for money?

what do you think? :think:

would u become one? :bsmilie:

Deville said:
paparazzis are loved by readers but hated by celebrities...considering how they hide, crawl, climb, lurk and finally SNAP! celebs' private life away :D ...isit all just for money?

what do you think? :think:

would u become one? :bsmilie:

No celebrity in Singapore is worthy of being paparazzied leh! :D

cheatchu79 said:
No celebrity in Singapore is worthy of being paparazzied leh! :D

It take 2 hands to clap ...
some celebrity do have very colourful life which there are juicy stories to spin
:devil: :devil: :devil:

they r just doign their job

clive said:
they r just doign their job

i agree with you...a while ago, i read an article (self-confession) paparazzis who didn't work for any magazines, but what they did everyday was stalking celebrities and when they got provoking pics, they approached magazine publishers, sold the pics and made lots of money...that's how they make money...were they doing their job? :think:

Deville said:
i agree with you...a while ago, i read an article (self-confession) paparazzis who didn't work for any magazines, but what they did everyday was stalking celebrities and when they got provoking pics, they approached magazine publishers, sold the pics and made lots of money...that's how they make money...were they doing their job? :think:

And who are the one paying the magazines? :think:

any photog here takes pic for The Tattler? the subjects (rich, famous and so on…) seem very willing to pose :D they're more afraid of YOU doing a bad job :)

togu said:
And who are the one paying the magazines? :think:
advertisements pay for them.

hot magazine = lots of ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.