What does it means to be "Senior Member"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Just notice that I am a "Senior Member" liao.

What does it mean?

I can say things with authority and people will give me the respect of an Old Bird? And there is always a seat for me whenever I come to Kopitiam? :bsmilie:

What does it mean?

I can say things with authority and people will give me the respect of an Old Bird? And there is always a seat for me whenever I come to Kopitiam? :bsmilie:

It means that you are now an adult eligible to vote, consume alcohol, watch R-rated movies, and enjoy complimentary kopi or teh at Kopitiam.

By the way, me a 'SM' too..... (sipping my free kopi O)

Last edited:

What does it mean?

You can buy things in B/S and ask for discount and sell thing higher than market price.

Because you are SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you are given the power to call people

"kiddo" and "boy boy" when you become a senior member :angel:

maybe u get discount when u shoot XMM ;)

:bsmilie:

no, you get the power to change EXIF information to nikon d3 or canon mark d III :heart:

you can even dazzle people with your top secret 300mm f/1.4 lens.. :bsmilie: which of course, doesn't exist!

What does it mean?

it just means u are old..... :sticktong

Seniorita,

Might you be getting old? Do you find yourself unable to read small letters and fine prints? Do you find your receding line on your forehead racing backwards (or forward)? SYMPTOMS ALERT from Clubsnap! The Senior title is a reminder of seniority.

This is an emergency. Pls request for a XDD status. You can at least buy some time to shoot XMM. But if XMM calls you uncle, that would confirm their respect for your receding hairline.

how come dun have a XDD category?

I went from "Member" to "Senior Member" after I started insulting night86mare on one of the threads
I think that's the way to get the status

I went from "Member" to "Senior Member" after I started insulting night86mare on one of the threads
I think that's the way to get the status

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

hilarious!

psst, a lot of senior members love me deep deep chiu know :D

Aiyah, Senior Member just mean you can screw New Members for asking stoopid questions! ;)

here u go

Status
Not open for further replies.