What does GREY set means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhang3feng said:
where can we get all the "grey" stuffs from? :D

Sorry to borrow your thread here....I also want to know all the shops here that sells grey item. Sounds good to me.:)

zhang3feng said:
TCW.The money saved can be used to pay for its repairs should anything goes wrong with it.If it dosent goes wrong, u're lucky lor.Moreover, TCW gives one yr warranty.;)

Since shop like TCW give one year shop warranty, there is nothing for customers like us to loose isn't it?
So what about after the 1 year warranty, if we need to service the set, will canon service centre take in??

Some manufacturers and/or their authorised representatives make it a policy NOT to service grey imports, $$ notwithstanding. This is a deliberate move not to support grey imports and to discourage the practice. However, I believe that it is very2x difficult to differentiate between a grey import and an item which was leigitimately bought overseas, say when you were on holiday. I would be grateful for a correction if I have misapprehended.

Poppie said:
Some manufacturers and/or their authorised representatives make it a policy NOT to service grey imports, $$ notwithstanding. This is a deliberate move not to support grey imports and to discourage the practice. However, I believe that it is very2x difficult to differentiate between a grey import and an item which was leigitimately bought overseas, say when you were on holiday. I would be grateful for a correction if I have misapprehended.

:think:
Theory - don't support
If so, if its bought from oversea, its consider grey set too?

Well, I don't think the service centre will give a damn to service any grey item. So long in the end, you pay them for the services, right?:) Do correct me if I'm wrong.:)

+evenstar said:
By MasterDiver

What about if your purchase an item say DSLR of Lens overseas, does this consider as 'grey' set?:think:

I can spray it gray for u .. ;)

zhang3feng said:

Status
Not open for further replies.