What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
What do u guys think about this photo? Kindly give me your genuine feedback. I would like to know how I can improve.

I thought this can be used as a post card.

2zqsrv6.jpg

Thank you.Well, I have not cropped the photos so I don't think I can do much about it.Mmmm...I can go and take another when I have time though

horizon is slanted, the arc is cropped. unless u got a bigger picture... else its a no go.

I love this bridge but I've don't think you've done it justice. The dark area and street light in the foreground are distracting and the bridge has been slightly cropped. I am sure the bridge is lit up at night (I've only been to Newcastle once and it was in the summer so long summer evenings) so maybe that would be something to try.

At the moment I don't think this can make it as a postcard.

Thank you.

I love this bridge but I've don't think you've done it justice. The dark area and street light in the foreground are distracting and the bridge has been slightly cropped. I am sure the bridge is lit up at night (I've only been to Newcastle once and it was in the summer so long summer evenings) so maybe that would be something to try.

At the moment I don't think this can make it as a postcard.

colours are good. composition has to work on - now it is neither a street scene nor an object scene.

Thank you.Well, I have not cropped the photos so I don't think I can do much about it.Mmmm...I can go and take another when I have time though
dude..I agree with DCA, the arch is very obviously cropped isn't it. It's all the way to the edge of the photo already.

If you were to go back to the same place, perhaps you wanna make the bridge the main subject of your pics? I agree with eastwest that you can do more with it... the lines symmetry etc. Right now, it does not really stand out.

Hey, any chance of taking some pics of St James Park? Newcastle FC happens to be my fav team...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.