what do you think? pride of camera/bag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
i was at bras basah complex recently. walked into basheer's. while inside, i saw a 40-50's y.o. man. on his shoulder was a strap with the name 'Nikon D2X' on it, straping a Nikon camera. besides the camera, he carried a big domke bag which looked light in weight, imo. he was browsing books. what do you think? is he camera and bag proud or a show-off? or what?

if you are want to tell me it is his camera/bag or his $$, then pls do not post. thank you. i have heard this argument many times before. i am looking for other views.

reachme2003 said:
i was at bras basah complex recently. walked into basheer's. while inside, i saw a 40-50's y.o. man. on his shoulder was a strap with the name 'Nikon D2X' on it, straping a Nikon camera. besides the camera, he carried a big domke bag which looked light in weight, imo. he was browsing books. what do you think? is he camera and bag proud or a show-off? or what?

if you are want to tell me it is his camera/bag or his $$, then pls do not post. thank you. i have heard this argument many times before. i am looking for other views.

Here's another view.. you're jealous of him..

i am not impressed with nikons. ;) :cool:

honestly, i think he is a fool. taking into account his age.

what's wrong with carrying a domke bag and a D2x?

many pp are wearing watches/jewelleries/handbags that cost more than those..

Most vehicles we see on the road also cost more than that too..

reachme2003 said:

Wats your point in your post anyway? :dunno:

No doubt that D2x is a top-notch camera. Aren't there better things to do in photography then be bothered by what equipment others use??? :dunno: :dunno:

reachme2003 said:
honestly, i think he is a fool. taking into account his age.
My view: I think you think too much.

He`s a fool, you are an idiot and I am a court jester. All one big happy family. :bsmilie:

some of you must be joking. i am jealous because of about $10K(my best estimate of the total value of camera and bag less the lens(which i have no interest in finding out).

i like your humour. much needed in this world.

TMC said:
My view: I think you think too much.

He`s a fool, you are an idiot and I am a court jester. All one big happy family. :bsmilie:

i the reno meant u are jealous over the camera and bag.

u might have 10k,but u dun have that 10k camera+bag

reachme2003 said:
some of you must be joking. i am jealous because of about $10K(my best estimate of the total value of camera and bag less the lens(which i have no interest in finding out).

If you have no interest, then why bother asking pointless questions? :dunno:

you might be trapped in the 'catching up with the joneses' syndrome. i am not the least affected.

kex said:
i the reno meant u are jealous over the camera and bag.

u might have 10k,but u dun have that 10k camera+bag

if that's the case..

then wad is bothering u ?why do u think he is a fool if he owns a D2x and a domke bag?

u mean all 40's-50's D2x owners are fool?

reachme2003 said:
you might be trapped in the 'catching up with the joneses' syndrome. i am not the least affected.
No, you are afflicted with an obessesion for pointless questions. :bsmilie:

if you did not realised by now, you have missed my point totally. thank you for posting. good night.

kex said:
if that's the case..

then wad is bothering u ?why do u think he is a fool if he owns a D2x and a domke bag?

u mean all 40's-50's D2x owners are fool?

reachme2003 said:

well guess what, that's the fact.
is it not?

maybe but isn't this the trend of kopitiam nowadays? my perception.

TMC said:
No, you are afflicted with an obessesion for pointless questions. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.