What do you think of the recent TV Mobile ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's light-hearted and quirky.

Got your attention right? LOL!

Isn't the girl in the pink bikini a regular in the bikini showcircuit or something?

There are a lot worse out there, believe me.

Sex sells. Is there even a need to be 'sad'? :bsmilie:

What kind of ad would u do to get ppl's attention instantly at a snap of a finger?

That ads is power! :thumbsup:
Until someone need to start a thread here to talk about it! :devil:

great ad ... what is the problem? I see none!

Sex sells. Is there even a need to be 'sad'? :bsmilie:

What kind of ad would u do to get ppl's attention instantly at a snap of a finger?

Agreed. And the industry is trying to see 'how far' they can push before it back fired.

The idea of an ad is to grab your attention. Whether you get irritated or not is not the point. I used to work in an ad agency. The ad is considered successfull if you stop to look at it (even if you hate it later). So I guess they have been successfull.

Agreed. And the industry is trying to see 'how far' they can push before it back fired.
Its all abt pushing the limits and see how much the censorship board can take on ads before they start bringing in the scissors.

That's what happens when there's censorship since its almost impossible to define specific OB markers and Ad ppl just have to keep pushing markers to see how far they can go.

The gal in pink bikini have very big boobs tat seems like falling off!!! ;p

The idea of an ad is to grab your attention. Whether you get irritated or not is not the point. I used to work in an ad agency. The ad is considered successfull if you stop to look at it (even if you hate it later). So I guess they have been successfull.

there is two kind of attention: positive and negative.

if the ad is selling things, and i got so pissed off, i will just dun buy the product, yes; the ad got my attention , but negative attention.

That's what I call good marketing.

Since you don't like it. Support the local economy, take Taxis instead of buses to avoid seeing it.

i would say the ad is a success, since its ringing in u guys heads and complaining abt it! haha. who cares if the ad is "correct" or not, if one keeps talking abt it whether its positively or negatively, means the ad have left the intended impression on u ;)

I think its successful becoz u guys only remember the lady in pink bikini...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.