What do you think of the new camera accessories?

Saraanderson

Mar 21, 2018
Toronto
Hi everyone, I just joined this group (first post) and have a question about a product I am considering purchasing. I am just getting into photography and am using my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S8+) to learn the basics of photography before I bite the bullet and purchase an actual DSLR camera (leaning towards Nikon or Canon) for myself later in the year.

I came across this accessory kit on Indiegogo named Fotopro Mogo (search the name on Indiegogo) and am curious if this is a good purchase for someone just focused on using their smartphone to take photos (and not willing to spend too much money at the moment).

Thank you for your answers (and mods if this is inappropriate for the group I apologize).

Have you considered DSLM cameras?

from Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, etc

Hi everyone, I just joined this group (first post) and have a question about a product I am considering purchasing. I am just getting into photography and am using my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S8+) to learn the basics of photography before I bite the bullet and purchase an actual DSLR camera (leaning towards Nikon or Canon) for myself later in the year.

I came across this accessory kit on Indiegogo named Fotopro Mogo (search the name on Indiegogo) and am curious if this is a good purchase for someone just focused on using their smartphone to take photos (and not willing to spend too much money at the moment).

Thank you for your answers (and mods if this is inappropriate for the group I apologize).

Welcome,
Fotopro mogo is a like a gorilla tripod...a selfie stick would do but I guess for clampimg to railings,fences and poles it has it's uses. Do know it's not meant for heavy duty use. It does give different perspectives so play with your smartphone until you feel you want to do more photographically. :)

Hi there, welcome to clubsnap!

Yeah, I saw the Fotopro Mogo on the Indiegogo website. Its like a multi-purpose tripod where you can clamp your phone to everywhere. But I will prefer the DJI Osmo Mobile 2, which is a gimbal-controlled handle. You can do timelapsing, hyperlapsing, take videos. You can also screw the Osmo Mobile 2 onto any existing tripod.

Once you're okay with doing timelapsing/hyperlapsing with your phone, I guess you're okay to proceed with getting a DSLR.

I agree with my friend above, I prefer the DJI Osmo Mobile 2, which is a gimbal-controlled handle.
I follow the site www.fotografoinovador.com.br there I saw a lot of good articles about all doubts.