What do you think of the latest Drama series - C.L.I.F. 3?

Jedi

Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
This is the part 3 series. Basically, I find that the crooks or those committed offences are very stupid. No wonder all get caught so easily.

That's because you're not in the show to teach them how to be smart? :bsmilie:

Mediacorp should engage script writers from HK.

This is the part 3 series. Basically, I find that the crooks or those committed offences are very stupid. No wonder all get caught so easily.

Should ask those from little india to be their little crooks. LOL. And see how they handle

I find leenanxin role will be better handled by Christopher lee

Last edited:
I personally feel that production need not be high cost to produce great movies. We don't need all the explosion and tearing down of skyscrapers to make a great movie.

However, when there is a lack of competition, there will be a lack of idea. Money no enough was a low production film but received good reviews.

I personally feel that production need not be high cost to produce great movies. We don't need all the explosion and tearing down of skyscrapers to make a great movie. However, when there is a lack of competition, there will be a lack of idea. Money no enough was a low production film but received good reviews.

I agree....Korean and Taiwanese drama had been doing well so far....and they have limited budget too.....so why can't local drama deliver?

If too smart, cannot get caught by the end of the series, will paint SPF in bad light.

I find leenanxin role will be better handled by Christopher lee

Christopher Lee the Count of Dracula? :)

dracula1.jpg

This thread is hilarious

I am from planet earth and I didn't watch local production for the past 20 years LOL !!

Wa! Robots acting you all also watch. So much gadgets not enough meh? Heh heh!