What do you think if...

...you posted a pic in the galleries or critique and get no feedback?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i think if someone posted a pic in the critique corner, no matter how good or bad, there should be comments or advise as to how to improve.
That's the reason why people post in the critique corner. If people are only interested in commenting on good pictures, i think it defeats the purpose of having a critique corner.

Just what i personally feels, partly explains why i stopped posting anything up there.

Originally posted by nutz
But i think if someone posted a pic in the critique corner, no matter how good or bad, there should be comments or advise as to how to improve.
That's the reason why people post in the critique corner. If people are only interested in commenting on good pictures, i think it defeats the purpose of having a critique corner.

Just what i personally feels, partly explains why i stopped posting anything up there.

Right. Of coz, then there's the other kind of response. Single word - "Nice". And that's it. :(

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Right. Of coz, then there's the other kind of response. Single word - "Nice". And that's it. :(

Regards
CK

LOL......yeah you'r right.......
i see that so very often here.
Compared to the critique corner at photo.net, there's still lot's to improve here.

Originally posted by nutz

LOL......yeah you'r right.......
i see that so very often here.
Compared to the critique corner at photo.net, there's still lot's to improve here.

In photo.net, at least for me, it's quite worrying. I get no ratings, no comments sometimes.... can't be "too good", so it had to be "too lousy". :p

Regards
CK

In photo.net, at least for me, it's quite worrying. I get no ratings, no comments sometimes.... can't be "too good", so it had to be "too lousy". :p

Regards
CK

But i do see a lot of ratings and comments when i browsed thru the pictures there.

For other people, yes. For me, it's always something like "Viewed 250 times, 0 ratings". :(

Regards
CK

Maybe the subject matter does not interest that grp of ppl??

I got so many shots languishing in the cellars with no replies/comments/condemnation....sianz
:(

Actually most of the time if the shots could be improved in the technical aspect like composition etc I'd try to comment, otherwise I would usually hold back especially in cases that would involve personal preferences, unless I know the person quite well and I know he/she won't mind my comments. I'll also try to say why I like a shot if I could figure out why I like it... :)

aiya.... my shots always no comments wan... veli sianz... make me dun wanna post any pics for critiques liaoz... so boring no feedback... dunnoe how to improve on my skills liaoz.... need more pple pro-active is giving more constructive comments/advise leh..... so dun bother and just criticise on the pics pls... so we can improve from 1 and other mar...

Originally posted by franciskc
aiya.... my shots always no comments wan... veli sianz... make me dun wanna post any pics for critiques liaoz... so boring no feedback... dunnoe how to improve on my skills liaoz.... need more pple pro-active is giving more constructive comments/advise leh..... so dun bother and just criticise on the pics pls... so we can improve from 1 and other mar...

lol........you'r not alone pal.....
almost 99% of my posting here has got no response at all.
Perhaps they'r really lousy, but i'll be very happy if someone could tell me how i can improve. Alas, that's not to be here.

Me personally is a newbie lah... very hard to comment... hhahahah... But I think I still make a lot of noise...
That reminds me, sianz, all my 80+ images shot yesterday like crap.... have to try again... more~ more~

How about "My pics are so good nobody can appreciate"

:D :bsmilie: :D :bsmilie: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.