What do you think if...

...you posted a pic in the galleries or critique and get no feedback?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
But i think if someone posted a pic in the critique corner, no matter how good or bad, there should be comments or advise as to how to improve.
That's the reason why people post in the critique corner. If people are only interested in commenting on good pictures, i think it defeats the purpose of having a critique corner.

Just what i personally feels, partly explains why i stopped posting anything up there.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by nutz
But i think if someone posted a pic in the critique corner, no matter how good or bad, there should be comments or advise as to how to improve.
That's the reason why people post in the critique corner. If people are only interested in commenting on good pictures, i think it defeats the purpose of having a critique corner.

Just what i personally feels, partly explains why i stopped posting anything up there.
Right. Of coz, then there's the other kind of response. Single word - "Nice". And that's it. :(

Regards
CK
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by ckiang


Right. Of coz, then there's the other kind of response. Single word - "Nice". And that's it. :(

Regards
CK
LOL......yeah you'r right.......
i see that so very often here.
Compared to the critique corner at photo.net, there's still lot's to improve here.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by nutz


LOL......yeah you'r right.......
i see that so very often here.
Compared to the critique corner at photo.net, there's still lot's to improve here.
In photo.net, at least for me, it's quite worrying. I get no ratings, no comments sometimes.... can't be "too good", so it had to be "too lousy". :p

Regards
CK
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by ckiang


In photo.net, at least for me, it's quite worrying. I get no ratings, no comments sometimes.... can't be "too good", so it had to be "too lousy". :p

Regards
CK
But i do see a lot of ratings and comments when i browsed thru the pictures there.
 

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
50
SGP
Visit site
Originally posted by ckiang


For other people, yes. For me, it's always something like "Viewed 250 times, 0 ratings". :(

Regards
CK
Maybe the subject matter does not interest that grp of ppl??
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I got so many shots languishing in the cellars with no replies/comments/condemnation....sianz
:(
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Actually most of the time if the shots could be improved in the technical aspect like composition etc I'd try to comment, otherwise I would usually hold back especially in cases that would involve personal preferences, unless I know the person quite well and I know he/she won't mind my comments. I'll also try to say why I like a shot if I could figure out why I like it... :)
 

franciskc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
560
0
0
43
Earth
aiya.... my shots always no comments wan... veli sianz... make me dun wanna post any pics for critiques liaoz... so boring no feedback... dunnoe how to improve on my skills liaoz.... need more pple pro-active is giving more constructive comments/advise leh..... so dun bother and just criticise on the pics pls... so we can improve from 1 and other mar...
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by franciskc
aiya.... my shots always no comments wan... veli sianz... make me dun wanna post any pics for critiques liaoz... so boring no feedback... dunnoe how to improve on my skills liaoz.... need more pple pro-active is giving more constructive comments/advise leh..... so dun bother and just criticise on the pics pls... so we can improve from 1 and other mar...
lol........you'r not alone pal.....
almost 99% of my posting here has got no response at all.
Perhaps they'r really lousy, but i'll be very happy if someone could tell me how i can improve. Alas, that's not to be here.
 

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
38
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Me personally is a newbie lah... very hard to comment... hhahahah... But I think I still make a lot of noise...
That reminds me, sianz, all my 80+ images shot yesterday like crap.... have to try again... more~ more~
 

Jed

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
3,904
0
0
UK
Visit site
How about "My pics are so good nobody can appreciate"

:D :bsmilie: :D :bsmilie: :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.