Nisa said:
I like! just a few q...
1) how did u take it?
2) did you PS it?
:dunno:

thanks, here a few answer:
1) i take at my bed with plastic for background
lemonsetup.jpg

2) PS to make background a little longer, level, saturation, and ofcourse for text.

hope it helps

Nice! Appealing shapes, colour and lighting.
You should clean up the small bubbles (on the glass?) on the left and right sides (around the slice) tho. They spoil an otherwise excellent shot ;)

Uplift said:
Nice! Appealing shapes, colour and lighting.
You should clean up the small bubbles (on the glass?) on the left and right sides (around the slice) tho. They spoil an otherwise excellent shot ;)

No i think the bubbles are what made the shot great.

This is really a true example of how great shots can be taken without great equipment.

Creative, and simple.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

bigfatfish said:

This is really a true example of how great shots can be taken without great equipment.

Creative, and simple.

Aiyoh! I'm NOT referring to the bubbles that are on, or clinging on, the lemon slice, mate. Those are great.

I'm pointing out the small tiny ones that formed OUTSIDE the slice. Methinks they are on the glass. Not quite obviously noticeable, but once noted, they really stick out and jar the senses.

It's either that or me eyes are exhausted and I need a lemonade to recharge! :bsmilie:

bigfatfish said:

Creative, and simple.

I'll second that...the bubbles within made the shot. Wonderful!

bro, what can i say, 1st class job with simple eqpt.

shows the creative thinking of the photog. :thumbsup:

Great work on photography side!

On designing side not really good, u might need to change the typeface and the color you use on "YOU" is too similar to the background which the viewer will feel hard to read it.

This is very nice!

Im newbie, can i know what does the wireless transmitter does? To transmit info to slave flash to fire? :embrass:

josho said:
This is very nice!

Im newbie, can i know what does the wireless transmitter does? To transmit info to slave flash to fire? :embrass:

to trigger the flash, i use manual, reading from meter exposure, back is f/16 while front is i make till f/11

zerofour = in my "not really good design" i've no problem to look yellow on top of red in my monitor.

Wow... Solid pictures, i like it siaz...

Status
Not open for further replies.