What do you think about Saab cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
As the title goes, anyone with one to share? maybe 9-3 versions...looks yummy.;p

Looking to buy or just a question in general?

If looking to buy, beware of its poor resale value (buy used if u have to) and poor reliability (that's why it comes with a pretty good servicing program). The 9-3 drives pretty well, especially the Troll. Good control, nice acceleration but nothing phenomenal. Comfortable cabin and decent gas mileage. No wow factor, quite an ordinary automobile.

Terence said:
Looking to buy or just a question in general?

If looking to buy, beware of its poor resale value (buy used if u have to) and poor reliability (that's why it comes with a pretty good servicing program). The 9-3 drives pretty well, especially the Troll. Good control, nice acceleration but nothing phenomenal. Comfortable cabin and decent gas mileage. No wow factor, quite an ordinary automobile.

tt was fast, more of a question first. I expected the resale value would be bad, but is the realibilty that bad too? The styling outside is so-so, but I rather like the interior (like a cockpit). Or do you think a IS250 is a better buy at the same price?:dunno:

Wai said:
changing car? your audio system how? :p

Not changing yet, now lining up next choices..heehee:devil:

I'm a Alfa man... the new 159 looks and drives like a beauty. 9-3 a bit dated.

Terence said:
I'm a Alfa man... the new 159 looks and drives like a beauty. 9-3 a bit dated.

How is the resale values for Alfas?:dunno:

Sjourn said:
How is the resale values for Alfas?:dunno:

As wonderful as the Saabs... but at least you get a real car.

There used to be a saying.....

"If the night is quiet enough, you can actually hear an Alfa rusting." :)

ortega said:
i'd rather buy some new toys and buy a cheaper car

Good new toys also about 10-15% of car price...:think:

Superb.
But cannot afford.

ortega said:
i'd rather buy some new toys and buy a cheaper car

How true, I junked my Alfa for a Honda Jazz and the camera collection seems to have grown to make up the difference in car price.

Terence said:
How true, I junked my Alfa for a Honda Jazz and the camera collection seems to have grown to make up the difference in car price.
just the petrol cost alone will make your camera colection grow

I hear the Honda Jazz has very good fuel economy... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.