What do you think a lot about these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i getting old and lazy???

What new model is going to be released, be it camera or lens. And how much it is going to cost. And how fast it is going to depreciate when the next model is released at today's rate :cry:

What new model is going to be released, be it camera or lens. And how much it is going to cost. And how fast it is going to depreciate when the next model is released at today's rate :cry:

you don't think about

the model that will be

CS NEXT TOP MODEL? :bsmilie:

I'm thinking of what to think..................................

i've been thinking abt relativity. its a fcking hard topic. especially when u are trying to self learn

you don't think about

the model that will be

CS NEXT TOP MODEL? :bsmilie:

Is CS Next Top Model Canon or Sony mount arh? :think:
I using Nikon leh.. not C or S. Not compatible leh... need to be like peas and carrots, koalas and old goats, then only can lah.

i decided..ask my friend go china help me buy the 1:18. cheaper and i can buy both there

Count me in if you are starting mass order, hor.

As of 2 mins ago.. I started thinking a lot whether there's a difference between German made lenses, Japan made lenses and China made lenses.

As of 2 mins ago.. I started thinking a lot whether there's a difference between German made lenses, Japan made lenses and China made lenses.

i was trying to figure out other meanings for xmms.

managed to get a new one.

xe mi mi

i'm thinking i shouldn't be thinking about the unthinkable stuffs like this thinking thing...it makes for some unthinkable outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.