Hmm, this a tough one. :think:
1) My camera of course.
2) Tamron 18-50mm f/2.8 attached to body
3) Either 55-200mm or 70-300mm as a telephoto zoom :dunno:
4) Always my Nikkor P.C. 105mm f/2.5
5) Could bring a 35mm prime if needed :dunno:
6) Flash if I am shooting indoors
7) NeWater bottle
8) Extra batteries
7) Memory card
I am always having indecision on what lenses to take out of the dry-cab.
Depends on what I shoot, the "mission load" varies.
Normal shoot: 1 body, 2 or 3 lenses (WA/standard/tele), 1 flash, + 1 spare set of batts.
Paid shoot: 2 bodies + 2 flashguns + 2 spare sets of batts per piece of equipment.
Bad weather: + Raincoat for camera.
Other essentials: Basic cleaning kit (lenspen+blower). Facial wipes/wet tissues/regular tissues. Drinking water. Small clipboard + writing instruments. Small torch.