What do you mean fishing is not allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
P1212125.jpg

lucky he didn't take the rod and chase after u for anyhow shooting him.. lol

nice one there. ;)

Originally posted by fish
lucky he didn't take the rod and chase after u for anyhow shooting him.. lol

When I saw him staring at me, I pretended to shift the aim of my camera to somewhere else slowly, make it look like I wasn't shooting him. But of course that was after I pressed the shutter. :) Thanks for your comments.

Good composition.

Good use of rule of thirds.

Originally posted by Tweek

When I saw him staring at me, I pretended to shift the aim of my camera to somewhere else slowly, make it look like I wasn't shooting him. But of course that was after I pressed the shutter.

Haha.... next time I'll try this trick too.

I've once spotted a sport bike parking at the road side and I set up my tripod and dc to shoot it. Then passerbys all stared at me and one even said: "Kena summon liao". They thought I worked for the traffic police :p

Thanks Daniel :) Actually I never really think about using the rule of the thirds, I always go according to my intuitions. That's why most of my shots have bad composition hehheh. But I like to experiment rather than follow rules. :)

Ziploc, haha that was real funny. Sometimes when I try to take panning shots or long exposure traffic shots, some motorists would stare at me or take a quick glimpse as they zoom past me. I bet they were thinking that I was from the traffic police, using the laser speed detector on them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.