What do you hate most about your current system?

What do you have most about your current system?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
let's hear ye complains!
systems meaning the whole thing includes bags and tripods and filters and lenses and even manuals..
so DSLRS and compacts both!

weak flash on the Fuji F401z. :cry:

also... i would prefer spot-metering on the EOS33.

Incredible prices of Canon lenses. They just get more expensive everytime they launch something new.

Originally posted by Prismatic
Incredible prices of Canon lenses. They just get more expensive everytime they launch something new.

oh..have u checked out the Nikon price list recently? :D :devil: :cool:

The Flash system.

Nikon and Minolta have both been using distance to calculate their flash output during auto-mode....don't see why Canon can't copy them since all Canon lens (post AFD era) can feedback distance information back to the Camera.

After all......AF-S, SSW, VR were copied from Canon rite? ;) (yeah yeah...I know Canon did not invent them either but the patent was theirs :p)

red dawn ah red dawn, so many systems.... pick ur fave and how it could be better for you?

as for me (oly 2100) I only wished it had wider angle... nope I dun like WCs... quality a bit jialat...

I just learn to live with my CP5700!

Hey Bravehart, you play Magic: The Gathering? I just realised that your picture is the art for the card "StormSeeker"

ok before this thread goes into a wishlist parody, let me clarify (somewhat) lor:

what is your biggest gripe about your current system, and tradeoffs you CHOSE over something else in the market.

just curious, if u did find anything missing...

for streetshooter a minor query... do u miss the wide angle? or do u have a film body for that?

No regrets or complaints about my current EOS system. It does what I want.

Most of my lenses have a "sickma" tag :D

;( No Underwater Housing. been waiting for ages:dunno:

Originally posted by denizenx
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

own a fuji S602Z.
been waiting for a hard underwater housing... and no one seems to be manufacturing it.. damn damn damn

fyi i tried my friend's fuji 6900 with a IKE DS 50 substrobe and ttl slave sensor and it is

SWEEEEETTTTT

i was thinking since the S602Z is an upgrade to the 6900Z series, then it would out perform its predecessor....

BUT NO Underwater Housing.

:bheart:

I own a 602z, and the lack of TTL flash and horrible AF in low-light is starting to put me off. ;(

But heck, I'd still take it over a G3 anyday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.