What do you guys think about this comment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshooter

Mar 25, 2005
Hello,

I saw this website
http://www.nickgoh.com/nickgohphotography.html
while searching for something else today and there is one comment on the website that says:

"Invest only in those who are 'Passionate Memory-Makers', not just 'Cheap-labour Picture Shooters' or part-time freelancer /photographer... For You are Special, & You should deserved Nothing Less, but those Who Cares."

I know maybe shouldn't be bothered. But, do you guys think it's okay to put such comment on the web?

doesn really bother me though... hehe...
and that line has been on the webby for quite a long time le...

haha that dude got into a lot of crap in one of those bridal forums... :D

GitS said:
haha that dude got into a lot of crap in one of those bridal forums... :D

Which bridal forum?

Well, i do know of 4 freelancers whose profits are higher compared to this pro. :) Thing is - not much costs/risks at all, shop front, website (usually web gallery will do, cheap cheap), etc etc.... :) And erm....you know, iras... cough. :devil:

And these freelancers are driven by passion, their pics show it.

it give me an idea that the person who wrote this line as been really a cheapo.. thought there is no need to be offended..

dshooter said:
Hello,

I saw this website
http://www.nickgoh.com/nickgohphotography.html
while searching for something else today and there is one comment on the website that says:

"Invest only in those who are 'Passionate Memory-Makers', not just 'Cheap-labour Picture Shooters' or part-time freelancer /photographer... For You are Special, & You should deserved Nothing Less, but those Who Cares."

I know maybe shouldn't be bothered. But, do you guys think it's okay to put such comment on the web?

he seems to be implying that part-timers or freelancers cannot be "passionate memory-makers", whatever that means!

2100 said:
Well, i do know of 4 freelancers whose profits are higher compared to this pro. :) Thing is - not much costs/risks at all, shop front, website (usually web gallery will do, cheap cheap), etc etc.... :) And erm....you know, iras... cough. :devil:

And these freelancers are driven by passion, their pics show it.
hmm i just went thru his rates page. if he's really a pro then he's really undercutting the market...

wanna ask him... why so cheap? no business ar?

jOhO said:
hmm i just went thru his rates page. if he's really a pro then he's really undercutting the market...

Joho, are you referring to his package:
Wedding Day 'Excel' Service Package at *$ 888 ?

dshooter said:

Pro ah? Pro should get people to vet through his website before publishing such bad grammer.

....you should deserve nothing less, but those who care.

jOhO said:

People is "Passionate Memory Maker" mah. He's not shooting for $$$.

"......he should deserve nothing less, but those who care to pay less." :lovegrin:

Guys... move on. Don't waste time getting frustrated or irritated by this kind of comments. :)

There are better ways to chalk up 11K+ posts!

*espn runs away

--

Anyway, I've never had good expectations of people who puts others down when it comes to comparisons.

Guess it's time for me to charge > 0.4K .... :)

espn said:
Guys... move on. Don't waste time getting frustrated or irritated by this kind of comments. :)

There are better ways to chalk up 11K+ posts!

*espn runs away
Hey u, I am catching up soon, 3K+ now.....

mr_jason said:
Pro ah? Pro should get people to vet through his website before publishing such bad grammer.

....you should deserve nothing less, but those who care.
now that u mentioned it, i think the word "should" shouldn't be there either. ;p and while i'm at it, i'd replace the "but" with "except", but otherwise it's still correct i guess..

skarli later we check his site, change liow, as we've recommended. :bsmilie:

Oh... just checked on the meaning of 'humility'... (paiseh... england v lousy... :embrass: )

"Humility: The quality of being humble"

Hmmm...... :think: :dunno: :confused:

I’m sure he can’t be bother with what others have commented about him anymore, since the day he's been flamed in sigaporebrides.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.