What do you gain from CS?

What do you gain from CS?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
renegade said:
Gain lots of weight just sitting here n goin thru the threads :bsmilie:

That is indeed true. Instead of going gym and swimming, you just sit in front of the PC and keeps reading and typing........

:thumbsd: Finally something not so good about CS.

:bsmilie:

i seriously find CS a friendly place with ppl who just spills knowledge...thus, friends are made.

my knowledge on photography has improved a little by meeting ppl with photography senses. so yeah CS is THE place for newbies and pros to mass orgy. period.

khairi said:
i seriously find CS a friendly place with ppl who just spills knowledge...thus, friends are made.

my knowledge on photography has improved a little by meeting ppl with photography senses. so yeah CS is THE place for newbies and pros to mass orgy. period.

Wow, Khairi is already such a pro that his skills only improved a little.....haha.

For myself, I learnt lots of things on cameras, photography skills, PS skills etc. All very valuable to a newbie like me.

Many new friends too. And now besides taking photos, we are moving on to karaoke, movies, birthday celebrations, bowling, pool, badminton, basketball etc.

It's cool ! :thumbsup:

more kakis and more lobangs to go shooting.

scandals, scandals, and more scandals :D

actually i made quite a number of friends here

Haha.. now we know that the Duck is here for. CS was introduced to me by a friend and yup, made some friends and got my interest in photography all fired up again. :bsmilie:

I can't say for sure, but am certain I've more friends, but also on the other hand, I'm fully well aware there are people who don't like me and people who've talked behind me as well ;)

Overall am pleased with the people I've met with, Canonians, Nikonians, Fujians, Olympusians and even Sonyians. And mostly those from the Nikon Council :blah:

espn said:
I can't say for sure, but am certain I've more friends, but also on the other hand, I'm fully well aware there are people who don't like me and people who've talked behind me as well ;)

Overall am pleased with the people I've met with, Canonians, Nikonians, Fujians, Olympusians and even Sonyians. And mostly those from the Nikon Council :blah:

It's time you made friends with Minoltatians............
they are great! :thumbsup:

icer said:
It's time you made friends with Minoltatians............
they are great! :thumbsup:
Ooops!! Left them out... too many to list, my bad :embrass:

espn said:
Ooops!! Left them out... too many to list, my bad :embrass:

Ok, no problem.

Minoltatians are always so kind and forgiving.

:cheers:

espn :hammer: Minoltatians

Speech from the young boi :D

"Good evening..ladies n..(cut these crab!!!), being part of this big CS family have truely enhanced my life more than previously. Having found many new friends who are older and some much older :blah: than I am, I have been able to gain impt experiences. Whether it's photography, coping with stress or posting msg while boring poly lecturers speaks in class :bsmilie:. This is the place which will keep my photography hobby goes on for as long as I'm able to find time to do it!"

CS r0x 4eVer! :lovegrin:

I was introduced to CS by a friend. I made new friends mostly younger than me. I think if not for photography they would not want to have anything to do with me hehe. Oh yes it also made me spend more money on camera equipment. I also learn that there is indeed the Nikon council and they are out there to convert you hehe. No offense espn. Well just watch out and look behind your back and if you are strong enough you can fight teh nikon spell haha. On the serious side though I met a lot of people with a lot of characters, strange, weird, wild, simple, warm, forgiving, ambitious. You name it and it's there. What a wide variety of people. This is what life is all about. Cheers to CS. BTW I still have not been to a SEED before. It always falls on a day when I am travelling. Anyway ClubSnappers....we are one!

Astin said:
I found out from CS that there are many other photographers who have less hair than me! :devil:

er..u dont have hair meh? :think:

Astin said:
I found out from CS that there are many other photographers who have less hair than me! :devil:

Sorry dun have this option coz think will only have one vote lor.
From you. Haha. :bsmilie:

waaahhh... cannot pick more than 1 option?? :cry:

love the friends i've made, picked up much tips and.... spent even more $$$.... :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.