What do you gain from CS?

What do you gain from CS?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
icer said:
Ok, no problem.

Minoltatians are always so kind and forgiving.

:cheers:

espn :hammer: Minoltatians
:cry:

Belle&Sebastain said:
you are a nice guy on my list, thks for helping on certain N issues. :)
Urm not trying to find out who likes me, just listing out what I've found over time :sweatsm:

jbma said:
I was introduced to CS by a friend. I made new friends mostly younger than me. I think if not for photography they would not want to have anything to do with me hehe. Oh yes it also made me spend more money on camera equipment. I also learn that there is indeed the Nikon council and they are out there to convert you hehe. No offense espn. Well just watch out and look behind your back and if you are strong enough you can fight teh nikon spell haha. On the serious side though I met a lot of people with a lot of characters, strange, weird, wild, simple, warm, forgiving, ambitious. You name it and it's there. What a wide variety of people. This is what life is all about. Cheers to CS. BTW I still have not been to a SEED before. It always falls on a day when I am travelling. Anyway ClubSnappers....we are one!
Muahaha... so when you coming by for a drink?

Astin said:
I found out from CS that there are many other photographers who have less hair than me! :devil:
Is it? :think:

espn said:
I suspect it is due to the way we use our cameras, you know, every time we press the shutter, and write to the CF card, it generates electrical signal, and magnetic pulse, this may have some effect on our hair.....

Astin said:
I suspect it is due to the way we use our cameras, you know, every time we press the shutter, and write to the CF card, it generates electrical signal, and magnetic pulse, this may have some effect on our hair.....
Hmmm no wonder i lost my eyebrows and hair on the left side ... got to start using my right eye to balance out the loss.

:bsmilie:

Thanks all for voting! The moderators must be very glad of the results as it shows that CS is a nice place that provides us with a nice learning environment and nice friends to know.

Carry on voting!

Upz! :thumbsup:

as for me... its more like a learning place.... trying to input and output whatever i can.... heheh

kerpalz said:
as for me... its more like a learning place.... trying to input and output whatever i can.... heheh

Good, must always share and care, especially to newbies like me!

:)

I learn programming...

Repeat:
...Loop for 2 weeks;
......Canon is better then Nikon;
......Nikon is better then Canon;
......Film is better then Digital;
......Digital is better then Film;
...Continue;
Until armagaddon.

:rolleyes:

i have yet to meet any one from CS but saw lots of helpers expert who have posted very valuable tips !

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Learnt alot about photography and photoshop from CS.

Made so many friends who are crazy about photography. I mean, it's a wonderful thing that we're able to widen our circle of friends who share the same passion.

Very nice to know friends with the same interest....

AdamGoi said:
The greatest irony is that I gain more from friendship than from photography! :bsmilie:
i agree with you abt this

sharing equipment, testing it and talking absolute crap abt anything

espn said:
Muahaha... so when you coming by for a drink?

Ey you buying is it?:bsmilie:

whoelse said:
I learn programming...

Repeat:
...Loop for 2 weeks;
......Canon is better then Nikon;
......Nikon is better then Canon;
......Film is better then Digital;
......Digital is better then Film;
...Continue;
Until armagaddon.

:rolleyes:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
i have yet to meet any one from CS but saw lots of helpers expert who have posted very valuable tips !

Thanks! :thumbsup:

So you must join SEED or the outing lah. Than can meet people.:)

Glad to know that this thread I started is still going strong!

Good response and positive as well!

Thumbsup for moderators. Most people benefitted from sharing photography techniques, buy and sell and making friends!

Cool! :cool:

as for me... 2 gains.
buy buy buy - within few months, jump from Ixus 330, CP5700, G5, now 300D. :eek:
ask ask ask - hmm.. think my photo taking technique improve quite a fair bit. Post processing knowledge seems quite a lot more than before , However my photography skill is not go linear as the equipment I acquired... nevertheless, I'm sure my current equipment is not limiting me anymore... kekekeke... :p

Thanks CS! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.