What do you do when you are ALONE in a lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to fart as much as I can so the next person who comes in will faint lor........:bsmilie:
Pray that the next person coming in is not Lin Chiling ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:

Laugh at the brand of "Schindler Lifts"

Shine a very bright light at the CCTV to make sure they can't see me but I can see the lens, but its not nikon or cannon:bsmilie:

i will try to practise my falsetto

cry........

Practice a dance routine by grabbing the closest person to me whilst singing the dance tune loudly.

If they are lucky, I will be almost in tune some of the time and not put their back out :cool:

any glass, buttons or lamps bursted so far? :sweat:

no lah , but i nearly got deaf , haha ... cos i can hear my ear drums beating

look out for any newly "advertisement" on the wall/lift door::)

#**-**
XXX Own $$$ Pay $$$

bring ear plugs next time ... i mean bring a few more pairs :sweat:

haha ya feel so shiok can scream is the lift , alone mah

lol just got a sick idea in my head.....pcc and shoot the stuff onto the lift buttons muahahahaha but seriously, pls beware of bedok blk 94E lift as there is a idiot who likes to smear gold from the nose onto the walls of the lifts and it seem like everyday sure have one.....wonder if he/she really got so much "sai" up the nose or not?

lol just got a sick idea in my head.....pcc and shoot the stuff onto the lift buttons muahahahaha but seriously, pls beware of bedok blk 94E lift as there is a idiot who likes to smear gold from the nose onto the walls of the lifts and it seem like everyday sure have one.....wonder if he/she really got so much "sai" up the nose or not?

No! It's not me! I swear! :embrass:

:eek::eek:

Bedok used to have pooped smeared onto the buttons. Problem was solved once the Family moved to Tampines. The Culprit is a Police Officer Now. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.