What do u like from Fish & Co.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2004
38
0
0
#1
I like their:

The Best Fish & Chips In Town! - $12.90

Mussels - Garlic & Lemon Butter! - $7.90

Seafood Platter! - $17.90

& last of all, Sea Monkey Freeze.... - $6.50
 

Cash

Deregistered
Jan 10, 2004
200
0
0
#2
tried once but hated it..
 

#3
how is this related to the photographic world called clubsnap?

more and more of these non related threads being started...

thats just my thoughts.. no offence to the one who started this one...
 

SianZronG

New Member
Sep 2, 2002
1,417
0
0
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
#4
kjmedora said:
how is this related to the photographic world called clubsnap?

more and more of these non related threads being started...

thats just my thoughts.. no offence to the one who started this one...
hey dude... this is the kopitiam section... it is a section for topic NON RELATED To photography... where member actually talk about something else other than photography.... like where are they from their OTHER hobbies and current affairs.... unless you live photography eat photography sleep photography then i wonder why are you surfing forums you should be looking at your camerea! ;)
 

plinius

New Member
May 22, 2003
669
0
0
44
Singapore
Visit site
#5
Quote the following description of Kopitiam by CS "Informal, irreverent, and irrelevant chat happens in the coffeeshop ;)"

.....enjoy the chat here...how abt a Fish a Chip?


kjmedora said:
how is this related to the photographic world called clubsnap?

more and more of these non related threads being started...

thats just my thoughts.. no offence to the one who started this one...
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#6
The Stingray and Seafood Platter rocks! Not to forget my appetitzer of a fried calamari. Wooooo ;p
 

plinius

New Member
May 22, 2003
669
0
0
44
Singapore
Visit site
#8
noone likes the rice that come with the platters?

or it is me who is weird?

:cry:

espn said:
The Stingray and Seafood Platter rocks! Not to forget my appetitzer of a fried calamari. Wooooo ;p
 

#9
my point: waste of good space on the net...

i surf these forums to improve my horrible technique and learn how to use my piece of crap better... i dont just look at it.


;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
 

filofari

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
389
0
0
35
singapore
Visit site
#10
plinius said:
noone likes the rice that come with the platters?

or it is me who is weird?

:cry:
oooooo another rice lover? ;)
I always order an extra serving of rice when I order the seafood platter!
 

plinius

New Member
May 22, 2003
669
0
0
44
Singapore
Visit site
#12
:love1:

fren fren eh.............

ops! hope i am not wasting any net space here....me badz me badz

:hung: :kok: :hammer:

filofari said:
oooooo another rice lover? ;)
I always order an extra serving of rice when I order the seafood platter!
 

Stylus C34

New Member
Jun 29, 2003
33
0
0
Visit site
#13
kjmedora said:
my point: waste of good space on the net...

i surf these forums to improve my horrible technique and learn how to use my piece of crap better... i dont just look at it.


...
You are expecting to find tips in kopitiam?

:think:
 

Sep 19, 2003
264
0
0
#16
Hmm...I found the food too greasy....made my tummy queasy....and threw up after eating :ipuke: :(
 

plinius

New Member
May 22, 2003
669
0
0
44
Singapore
Visit site
#17
relak lah...no one is flaming you dah....come come have a kopi at the kopitiam.............

kjmedora said:
As i have been flamed, :flame: My appologies for offence i have caused...

love and kisses to all....

:heart: :heart: :heart:
:love1::love1::love1:


:angel:
 

feryl

New Member
Jan 7, 2003
254
0
0
Visit site
#18
very greasy food, yes.
price isn't too bad, not all that much more expensive than long john silver.

usually i order the fried or grilled calimari with a side of vegetables. The rice is good but a little too oily, stomach does feel a little weird after eating there.

One thing i always eat a lot of is their chilli and garlic. Once the poor waitress brought my table 6 bowls of garlic after she refilled them 3 times. Thankfully she had a nice smile on her face, or i'd take it that she was pissed. Usually what i'd do is to scoop a healthy amount of garlic, stuff it in between the 'hole' of a squid ring, cover liberally with their chilli and munch. A meal can take me an hour, one ring after the other.
 

plinius

New Member
May 22, 2003
669
0
0
44
Singapore
Visit site
#19
one more fren fren......... :D

Garlic! how can i forget that!! long time neber been there liao.....

feryl said:
One thing i always eat a lot of is their chilli and garlic. Once the poor waitress brought my table 6 bowls of garlic after she refilled them 3 times. Thankfully she had a nice smile on her face, or i'd take it that she was pissed. Usually what i'd do is to scoop a healthy amount of garlic, stuff it in between the 'hole' of a squid ring, cover liberally with their chilli and munch. A meal can take me an hour, one ring after the other.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom