what do u guys thinking of fm2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2002
i was thinkin' of selling it away leh... v. v. tempted to buy a digital cam...

Originally posted by harvestnow
i was thinkin' of selling it away leh... v. v. tempted to buy a digital cam...
Keep the FM2. It's a very good and capable camera that should still serve you well. Though I have my Coolpix 950 and Nikon F100, I still keep my very old FE.

Regards
CK

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
When it is in your hand...u seldom use it (always reach for the AF cam). When it is gone...u will DEFINITELY MISS IT!

leongtoh

May 3, 2002
BP, S'pore
www.geocities.com
I have one and like it for short and mid-tele lens. Nowadays, FM2 is very cheap (~$400-$500).

For longer lenses, I use my F-801s (old but good enough for my photography work)

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Hmm...just another thought came to my mind. FM2 and F3hp...which one will you choose? F3hp is also very cheap nowadays...

Originally posted by Kho King
Hmm...just another thought came to my mind. FM2 and F3hp...which one will you choose? F3hp is also very cheap nowadays...
Tough decision. Though I have neither, I like the FM2 for it's ability to operate without batteries, the F3HP's semi-automation, 100% removeable viewfinder and pro body. :)

Regards
CK

B

Belle&Sebastian

I feel that the FM2 is a very good keeper in terms of low maintance, its reliability, and in case every thing else fails, it still takes great pictures!:thumbsup:

Fundee

Jan 18, 2002
UP NORTH
Visit site
FM2 !!!!!!!...keep it........as for me sometimes i have this urge just to hold and play about with a box shape camera....its the feel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom