What Did You Get @ The IT Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Picked up a imation 4GB Flash drive. $75. Prices have really fallen :bsmilie:

Got any die-die must-buy offers or not. I'm still considering if I want to get myself squashed in the crowd that would be there tomorrow (can go in the morning though, Friday is free day!). =D

Got any die-die must-buy offers or not. I'm still considering if I want to get myself squashed in the crowd that would be there tomorrow (can go in the morning though, Friday is free day!). =D

I went after class today with sch mates. Trying to enter the car park was hard enough, but thanks to lunch hour we managed to find a lot :bsmilie: The PS3 & games look appealing at all. XBOX360 owns it :bsmilie:

I went after class today with sch mates. Trying to enter the car park was hard enough, but thanks to lunch hour we managed to find a lot :bsmilie: The PS3 & games look appealing at all. XBOX360 owns it :bsmilie:
Not a gamer! Tried DS for a while, could only play one game, Advance Wars, so I got rid of it to buy more camera stuff. Talking about photog or related stuff. Hee hee.

Not a gamer! Tried DS for a while, could only play one game, Advance Wars, so I got rid of it to buy more camera stuff. Talking about photog or related stuff. Hee hee.

s5pro retailing at $2999 :bsmilie:

bought a brother HL2040 monochrome laser printer.

Razer mice...

cheap cheap... good offer with pads included..

Bought LG DVD Rewriter $129 and 1Gb Kingston DDR RAM $114.90 for my T60 notebook.

../azul123

Got 16 pieces of AA Konnoc 2500mAh and 4 pieces of AAA Konnoc 900mAh rechargerable batteries. 1 piece $1 from eastgear.

16 pieces of AA Konnoc 2500mAh = $16
4 pieces of AAA Konnoc 900mAh = $4

Total damage = $20

Damn cheap right? Die die must buy sia....

Chiong ar.... while stocks lasts...:)

Got 16 pieces of AA Konnoc 2500mAh and 4 pieces of AAA Konnoc 900mAh rechargerable batteries. 1 piece $1 from eastgear.

Total damage = $20

Chiong ar.... while stock last...:)

Wahahahaha what brand is it ? Konnoc.... wait use liao ur cam go KAPUT !

Wahahahaha what brand is it ? Konnoc.... wait use liao ur cam go KAPUT !
don luff too fast... im using it as well for about a yr. infact i find its perform is better than the powerex 2500mah. :bsmilie:

whaha...working at fair lel...no chance to walk walk...lol...who 1 to buy fujisu laptop can find me...haha...

got lenovo also? ;p

Total damage = $20

Chiong ar.... while stocks lasts...:)

WAH LIAO!!!
I went down a few days back & I pay more than what you pay and got half the number of batteries than you. :mad2:

I bought POWEREX batteries and the charger, a 4GD Sandisk $85 from Sandisk, then found other stores cheaper $79.90 :hammer: ), dry digi-cab 60L with home delivery + free dry box ($159 only)...hehehe..

must eat grass liao..

somemore i like the Voisonic Portable HDD...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.