What did you get in the PC Show 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
I went on Friday but was out within the hour. The place was super crowded (even though it's about 2pm) and the prices of items which I was interested cost more than what I find in Funan. I was even more so surprised when I compared the prices with SLS, Funan's better!

Anyway I got a iNO CP09 phone for my mum in the show and then proceed to Funan to purchase Logitech G5 mouse and Wave Keyboard, a Razer eXactMat+eXactRest combo and subsequently ordering a Dell UltraSharpTM 2209WA 22-inch Flat Panel Monitor online.

So what's your damage so far? Anyone's thinking of going in during the last 1 or 2 hours to steal the ultimate deal?

Last edited:
$299. 1x 22" Palladine LCD TV. Went on Thur evening with my friend. The crowd was already shoulder to shoulder. :sweat:

$680 pink asus Eee PC 1002Ha, pink cos they have run out of other colours :( and I stay true to my principle - it does not matter how it looks so long as the functions I want is there :)

OT, but I didn't go to the show at all...

But was motivated by the show to get a new digicam though (not at the show though), the Fujifilm F200EXR! Woot!

Nothing...

was aiming for something... ended up I didn't go there at all... :bsmilie:

$680 pink asus Eee PC 1002Ha, pink cos they have run out of other colours :( and I stay true to my principle - it does not matter how it looks so long as the functions I want is there :)

even when everyone calls you pondan? ;)

Hahas, I realised if you dont do your homework, youll easily be ripped off by the PC fair hahas. I went to get an olympus flash but walao, much move ex then SLM. gah. so pissed of until im selling my olympus body and lens and is going to buy a canon eos 50D. HMPH OLYMPUS. trying to rip me off. Hahahas. bye olympus:D

I got nothing but went with a friend and he got a Jabra BT headset for $15. Saw lots of good offers but those stuff I have already. The SE booth was really attractive, esp their accessories at 50% off.

I got an Acer Aspire One AOD250. Saw the price slashed from $688 to $629 and then to $599. Some of the booths were offering a free upgrade to 2Gb, but was a bit lazy to go walk around some more, so paid $30 for the upgrade instead.

Hahas, I realised if you dont do your homework, youll easily be ripped off by the PC fair hahas. I went to get an olympus flash but walao, much move ex then SLM. gah. so pissed of until im selling my olympus body and lens and is going to buy a canon eos 50D. HMPH OLYMPUS. trying to rip me off. Hahahas. bye olympus:D

??? PC fair is never a good place to get bargain for camera accessories like flash mate. Not olympus problem, but the shop in the fair representing olympus. So if it is cheaper in SLS then why you dont buy in SLS?

as about the pondan comment, well, hm.. girls like it, I never have girls commenting about my stuff (always guys) so it is something different.

I will probably put some stickers on top of the pink if i find a good design i like then it will no longer be pink anymore.

Last edited:
I saw the large crowds reported in online forums and decided to give it a miss...got sick and tired of squeezing with people just to save a few bucks...:)

Bought two Samsung S2 500GB portable HDD and a 16GB SanDisk Titanium. Price seemed ok on 2nd last day at $159 each for the HDD. Although price may drop further on last day but definitely not going there to squeeze with the crowd.

Was working there. On the last day i bought the Samsung Laser printer for $88, + i bargained for some shopping vouchers to be thrown in. Also bought the Creative Gigaworks T3 for $249. Happy in all.:D

GMAN

bought the new sandisk backup thubdrive 16GB.

seems like parellel good similiar to CF card,

it has a chinese manual and guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.