What did you get from the IT Show 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Just curious what you guys got in the end ... I suppose most of us initially went to the show with something specific or even nothing in mind but end up getting something else or even more than what we've expected ... care to share?

I got myself a 80 gig harddisk and a cake of 25 Fujifilm DVD-Rs ... :bsmilie:

Brochures...........and more brochures...........

Wanted to get the AE (Airport Express) but it seems APPLE did not have that on offer. So got turn off by it.

got sore legs, a lot of pics and fun disturbing ESPN and Sykestang at the Nikon Booth :bsmilie:

and yeah I did do my job and earn my fair share of commissions (for those that thought I ate snake)

I got 50 pcs Imation CD-Rs and brochures, lotsa of brochures. :bsmilie:

i got an 'angry' look from the nikon camp when i ask the question......

WHERE IS CANON BOTH LAR?

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

1) D70 with 70-300mm lens
2) Fullmark Premium Inkjet Mirror Gloss Photo Paper A4 (20 sheets)
3) Fujifilm Premium Plus Photo Paper A4 (20 sheets) 2 packets
4) Kingston High-Speed SD Card 512MB
5) Nexcell AA->C (2 pieces) and AA->D (2 pieces) Battery Adaptors
6) Nexcell AAA 900 mAh (4 pieces)
7) Ennyah ES3310 Digital Camera
8) Lots of brochures (about 4 cm thick, so no time to scan this time)

Epson R210 to replace my faulty Photo Stylus 890. They ran out of trolleys, had to lug it through the crowds to get out....

Silly thing is that despite running out of freebies for the printers, Epson did not lower the prices of their printers. In contrast, every other vendor dropped price on the last day.

Regards
CK

Didn't get anything, cos I don't even bother to visit the show. It's just a trade show where participating companies make money. I'm sure I can get better deals outside, maybe less the freebies. I don't need them anyway.

It's also super crowded which makes my head dizzy. :confused:

I got a Nikon T-shirt, a Nikon Umbrella, 4 bottles of mineral water, 1 packet of fried rice, 3 otahs (1 dropped :( ), 1 curry puff, 2 slices of sponge cake, lots of eye candy and 2 portrait shooting sessions.

But I didn't have to pay for any of it :bsmilie:

First IT show I went without spending $ :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.